TWENTY SIX

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mustafa woke up with good mood cause he was able to sleep well last night all because of his wonderful wife who massaged his head making his pain disappear within few minutes.

His smile turned into a frown when he noticed himself laying his head on Maria's lap and saw her sitting, sleeping in an uncomfortable position. Her beautiful face was shining with sunlight peeking at her face through windows as if wanting to touch her innocence which was uncommon to find in today's world.
She was asleep in a manner which was  preventing sunlight from touching her man's face, asserting her claim over him.

She woke up sensing little movements beside her. It was Mustafa who got up and was trying to lay her on the bed, gently holding her waist, wanting her to sleep peacefully, not in the uncomfortable position she was sleeping in.

She immediately sat up straight, causing pain to shot up against her lower back making her hiss in pain. Her back was paining due to sitting whole night without any movement but her entire focus was on him. Ignoring her own pain she inquired about his health.

"Asalaamualaikum Mir, aap theek hai ?"

(Are you okay now ?)

"Walaikum assalam... Main theek hu lekin lagta hai Meri wajah se ab aap takeef mein hai..."

(I am okay but you are in pain because of me.)

Mustafa said while holding her waist gently not wanting her to strain herself more and proceeded to lay her back on bed to relax herself.

"Main theek hu..."

(I am okay.)

She protested stopping him, holding his rough calloused hands in her soft ones.

"Mujhe dikh raha hai kitni theek hai aap."

(I can see that.)

She gave him a mocking smile hearing his words which made him angry on her carefree attitude.

"Hasne ki zaroorat nahi hai, Maria. Main sach mein aapke liye tensed hu. Aapka chehra bata raha hai ke aap kitni kamzoor ho gayi hai. Koi baat hai to mujhe bataiye, aise dil mein use daba ke mat rakhiye.."

(Don't smile, Maria. I am really tensed about you. I can trace weakness on your face. If something is bothering you then tell me, don't keep it inside your heart.)

Her expressions softened hearing his words. She didn't wanted to make him more tensed telling him about the stalker. I will tell him everything once we get back to India. If I tell him everything now then he'll take me back and our first vacation will be spoiled. I am sorry Mir but I can't let that stalker spoil our precious vacation. She thought.

"Meri tabyat bilkul theek hai Mustafa. Aap tension mat liye.."

(My health is alright, Mustafa... Don't take tension.)

She smiled lightly at him, squeezing his hand in assurance.

"Main maan lunga ke aap bilkul theek hai par uske liye aapko abhi mere saath doctor ke paas chalna hoga.. theek hai."

(I will accept you are perfectly fine but for that you have to come with me and we'll go to a doctor.. okay.)

Mustafa told her with a challenging look in his eyes. He knew something was wrong and it was bothering her to the extent that it has started affecting her health. He didn't wanted to risk her health. He was afraid of loosing her again when she was finally his.

"Nahi, mujhe doctor ke paas nahi jana...

(No, I don't want to go to a doctor..)

She was horrified hearing his suggestion. He was hell bent to take her to doctor but she was afraid of hospitals and injections plus it's environment made her feel sick,  bringing back the memories of dado being hospitalized.