8/First 💋 kiss

8/ I kissed him first

(edited)

*time skip to after Isa leaves and school is in session third week of resumption after Christmas a Saturday

Eva's POV

Christmas was a hit. We travelled to Canada and played in the snow since here it rarely snows. I haven't spoken to Trent throughout the holiday. so today after I finished all my homework, he texted me to meet him downstairs
"Hi cutie." Trent called out as I walked up to him, I waved and went to sit with him just as Violet and Wilfred came downstairs. Those two are supposed to be asleep uggghhh.

I smiled and replied "hey ugly what's up with you"

He just replied "same with you why they here "

"Well, I'm babysitting them. You?" I say

"I'm just bored sugar." he said and looked at his phone.

Our siblings started playing ball and he sneakily reached for my hand, gosh he's never done that before I think to myself.

when he held my hand and pulled me closer, I leaned my head on him and then his brother notices and drags my sister to talk to her and they spoke for five minutes then they walked up to us and drag us away from each other and then my sister says "Eva, miles said Trent likes you. OMG!!" she squealed while I shrugged and walked up to Trent like it was nothing but inside my heart was doing a back flip but I kept my cool and asked what his brother said to him although I knew, at first he was hesitant but then he said, "Well... I let it slip while I was sleep talking and Miles heard me say that I like you." And he rubs his neck nervously I sit there for a while staring into his eyes before I aww and hug him.

He sighs in relief and leads me away from the kids. We sat on the stairs to the basement where no one would spot us and he fiddled with the hem of my knee-high body-hugging halter neck I wore.

He places his head on my neck and I feel my Spine shiver as breath hitches in my throat. Not knowing what to do, I just take his hand and hold it while drawing circles with my hand in his palm. He looks at me and pulls me close.

I lean in closer as my heart beats increase. He begins to lean in and he's eyes flutter from my eyes to my lips and I just nod before I close my eyes and kiss him.

I feel him gasp and then chuckle into my mouth. I have no experience in kissing so I let him take the lead but let it be known that I kissed him first I smile to myself and kiss him back.

He nibbles on my lip and pull my hips closer and moans as he explores all the corners of my mouth for a while before we pull back out of breathlessness.

I stand up and pull him up with me. As we stroll, I pull his hand and grab his face and I pecked his cheek as he stared at me making me blush hard that I could be ketchup. He doesn't say anything and that makes me think I've done something wrong so I stop in my tracks and notice him watching me and blushing as well. Hmmm, who knew I could make this guy blush I think to myself.

He smiles and holds my waist pulling me closer as we walked back then I suddenly something clicked and I ran as I remembered our siblings and then he pulled me back and stared blankly into my eyes, his blue eyes looked like the ocean then he says "chill they are fine. Look"

I turned and saw them running around the yard then I nodded and blushed as I had butterflies in my belly.

Trent's POV
I JUST can't seem to do anything right with this girl. I'm not supposed to kiss her like that because it's probably her first and I should have kissed her first. I am lost in thought as we stroll and so when she pecks me and pulls me, my mind's in circles as I looked into her black eyes as they smile at the fact I'm blushing. She suddenly turns and mutters something about our siblings. I look into her eyes and say "chill they are fine. Look"

She turns back and nods and blushes again.

I check the time and see 18:25 I mutter shit under my breath and drag her back to where we kissed so our siblings don't see. They are too young.

She looks confused as I smirk and I knew I had a few minutes before dinner time. In my mind I was running races but to her I looked cool and unfazed. She grabs my phone and checks the time before sighing and returning it. She turns to leave probably thinking I don't like her so I pull her into my arms like a cliché Indian Love story and I Kiss her. This time I don't slow down or worry about her being more innocent than me due to the fact she just had her first kiss. I grab her waists and lift her arms around my neck and I feel her smile. Then I lift her leg so she's straddling me and I moan repeatedly and she does to a I feel sparks in my mind.

We continue to kiss till I run out of breath and let go of her.

She blushes and smiles shyly before she waves and runs away to pull Violet and Wilfred upstairs. I smile and go after Stella and Miles.

Eva's POV

Still having no idea what happened as he pulls me back to the basement stairs; I grab his phone and check the time. 18;30 and I sigh and turn away as he pulls my arm again and Kisses me not holding back. Gosh this boy will be the end of me I think as we kiss again. My lips will probably be sore but I don't mind. He pulls my waist closer and lifts my arms around his neck Then he lifts my leg so I'm straddling him and I moan and gasp at that and he moans into my mouth repeatedly and I feel sparks in my mind.

I close my eyes and smile into the kiss. As we break apart, I blush harder than ever while smiling but I find my feet and walk away feeling his eyes on me. I go and drag Violet and Wilfred upstairs.

I immediately take a shower after dinner at 19:30 and updated Isa on everything at 21:00 after putting the young ones to bed when she facetimed me and she squealed not letting me speak at all. I just smile as she calls out many couple ship names each worse than the other like Treva, Event, Trenva, Evant blah blah. I sigh and say "Isa we are just friends okay? it's nothing more. Though I wasn't sure either. When we said Goodbye, I slept happy looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.

There we have it peeps long since I updated and this is the longest chapter so far in this book... I think but hey I hope it's okay though.

So, I'll like your opinions and corrections because I have never written a kissing scene before but I tried to put an emotion behind each action.

Don't forget to Follow me @Inemesitsweetie and @highnmighty for updates also please vote and fan and even share. Love you all.

SOTC= Little Mix - Touch