He feels like Icarus. That was so in love with the sun that dying doesn't seem too painful for him.

Looking at Jeongguk makes Taehyung's heart ache. As if thousands of knife had pierced through his heart. As if he was being torn into two.

Why— Why does someone like him have such a cruel fate? It should've been Taehyung. Not him. Never him.

It was all good. The first time they met, Taehyung could feel both pain and happiness.

It all started with brushed shoulder, a glaring Jeongguk and a stuttering Taehyung. Then, the pull of string.

" Wh—"

Jeongguk paused. His heart beating like crazy. His face warm and his ears crimson red.

They said when you met your soulmate, you would feel the string pulling. Heart fluttering. Mind a mess.

Jeongguk felt all that but he also heard the chimes of bells. Like at the church.

Just like what he once declared when he was a child.

" When I meet my soulmate, there would be bells! "

A 10 years old him had declared on one evening while wearing his old worn out iron man shirt.

His mother had laughed, ruffling his messy brown hair and she said, " Whatever you want baby.. "

Now the he had grown, he thinks it was ridiculous. There wouldn't be bells. But today he was proved wrong.

Jeongguk gulped down saliva feeling nervous. It was the first time he felt like like this. Sure he had his fair amount of crushes but none of them made him feel weak like this.

The kind of weak that make you feel like you might melt onto the ground in any seconds.

He was Jeon Jeongguk for fucksake. He wouldn't even back down even if he was at death's door. Even if someone was pointing a knife or gun at him.

Trust him, he had been through it and he had never once back down.

But now the mighty Jeon Jeongguk found himself took a step backwards when this petite blue haired boy looked up at him with crimson cheek and brown sparkling eyes.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckf—

Jeongguk could feel himself panicking when he felt it.

"—your wrist."

" Huh? "

Jeongguk who was panicking so much that his brain just stop functioning was brought back to reality when the taller but soft looking male started talking.

But he couldn't hear what the person was saying because he once again was punched back to his drugged state when his ear caught the sound of the male's laugh.

He felt so high. Higher than when he took his usual drugs or alcohol. This person with blue hair was more dangerous than his drugs.

Because he swore he saw a unicorn with butterfly wings having sex with a huge worm wearing frilly dress—

He stood there with a dumb look and parted lips. His eyes unfocused. His peers sneered at him and he snapped back to reality. Eyes focusing and he sent a sharp glare to his so called friends behind him.

Then, he turned back to the male that was still a blushing mess.

He regained his composure and muttered a low, " what? " without stuttering which was a huge achievement because he could feel his sweat drenching his black shirt and his heart beating so fast that he felt like exploding.