angel and demon [ part 1 ]

Pairings : taegi

Contains : sad, angels and demons, killing,

Which Taehyung are an Angel and Yoongi are a demon.

----------------------------------------------------

A long sword are stabbed on the demon's body, straight through his heart.

The demon falls down on his knees and look up at the Angel, his lover.

Dark black blood are dripping down his mouth and the place where the sword are stabbed on. His red eyes stare at the Angel's white eyes.

His eyes shows confusion, betrayal and hurt. The Angel just stare at him with cold eyes.

"W-why? " He chocked out. Tears are streaming down his face.

He never know he are capable to felt this. To felt hurt. Betrayed. Sadness.

Sure, the Angel had make him felt something that he never felt before. Love. Comfort. Any many others feelings that he don't even know exist.

He loves the Angel more than anything. They were happy. That's why he didn't know why the Angel stab him with a sword.

"I love you. " the demon, Yoongi rasped, voice rough from pain. "I trusted you.."

The Angel, Taehyung , his lover, his angel, his everything, smiled, a slow and vicious expression.

"Well.. That's your mistake, isn't it? " his sweet deep alluring voice that never fail to makes yoongi felt happy somehow makes him felt horrible.

The demon body slowly turns into black smoke. He looks at Taehyung with pain.

He stand up slowly. His knees shaking. He put his hand on Taehyung's cheek. He ignored all the angel's voices, that are threatening to destroy him.

He smiled a little even thought he is in so much pain. Taehyung froze in his place. His expression unreadable. He just stare back at yoongi blankly.

Yoongi brought his face closer to Taehyung's. He kiss him on the lips. Still, Taehyung doesn't do anything. He didn't kiss back. He didn't move. His face are still blank.

He pulls out and brought his lips to Taehyung's ears. Ignoring all the angels that are pulling their arrow at him.

"I loves you.. " he whisper to Taehyung. Only him and no one else. His lips grazing on the tip of Taehyung's ears.

He pulls back his head and smiled one last time. He screams loudly when the arrows of the angels hit his body. His body completely turns into black smoke.

Jimin, his best friend, an angel run toward him and put his arms around him.

"You did it tae! Now your family are not in prison anymore and your sins are cleared. You won't be kicked out of heaven. And guess what? You will be known as a hero because you killed the most powerful demon ever! Aren't you happy?" Jimin cheered.

Hoseok and jungkook joined In. They stand beside the frozen Taehyung. When they heard no response from the angel, they frown and look at him.
"Tae? " they called. But Taehyung didn't even move nor does he blinks.

Taehyung just stare at the black smoke that leaves some ashes. His face didn't shows that he is happy. Nor does it shows that he is sad. It looks so blank that it scares Jimin, jungkook and hoseok.

"Kim Taehyung. My Child. You did great " Jin's voice snapped Taehyung out of his deep thought.

Taehyung bow at the Queen of Angel. Namjoon, the Queen's husband stand beside Jin.

"Thank you" Taehyung said. He looks up. He eyes held no emotion.

"Excuse me my Queen and king. I'm tired and I have to take a rest. Can you give me the permission to go home? " Taehyung ask.

Jin was about to ask why but he was stopped by namjoon who Shook his head signalling jin to just let him go.

Jin sigh and nodded. "We give you the permission to go home. " he said. Taehyung nodded and quickly fly home.

-------------------------------------------------

Taehyung enter his room and sit on his bed. He looks down at his Look and take out something from his pants.

A drop of tear hit his laps followed by others. He sobbed quietly.

Taehyung are so damn good in hiding his feelings. He know how to act that even an Angel can't see through his act. But somehow yoongi manage to see through the wall he had build since he was a child.

He expected yoongi to hate him. To stop loving him. He never expected yoongi to kiss him and the demon even said the he loves him.

Eventhough he betrayed the demon. He broke their promise. He kills him. But the demon still loves till the very end.

Taehyung really did love yoongi but he had to. His family are in prison and both him and his family are about to get kicked out of the heaven all because of him.

He don't want to see them suffer so he ask jin what can he do to free them. And he said he had to kill the source of his sin which happen to be yoongi.

No one knows about their relationship. People around him all thought that yoongi had deceive him to makes sin.

He never though that loving someone are a sin. Or maybe loving a demon are a sin.

Oh how he wish they both are a human human or maybe he could be a demon. Their love won't be forbidden. He can stay with yoongi.

His heart ache so bad that he felt like dying. Never once he thought that love can hurt this bad.

He gripped tightly on the thing in his hand. A silver ring. His name and yoongi's are craved on it. He wear the same ring but as a necklace instead. Yoongi had put the ring in his pocket when the demon are kissing him.

"I love you. I love you so so much. I'm so sorry. " He whisper. Tears won't stop streaming down his face.

A big piece of his heart are missing. He had killed his own happiness. He kills his own lover.

And what left are their memories and a broken heart of an angel that can never be fixed ever again.

_____________________________________

(A/n) sooo... What do you guys thinks? I really love forbidden love or angel and demon.

I was Inspired by this 👇👇

Word-nerds-united. Same dude. Me too.

Next maybe vkook, vmin, taegi or vhope or vmon.