Doll pt2

Pairings : taegi, maybe taekook too?

Contains : suicide, just some sad shits idk

Which Taehyung and Yoongi bought a doll from Mr. Jeon.

_________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Yoongi was worried sick. He was worried about Taehyung.

Taehyung has gotten too attached to the doll. Too attached for his own good.

He fed the doll, sleep with it and do most things with the doll. He took care of the doll so much that he forgot to take care of himself.

He looked paler, sicker and thinner. His chubby cheek was no longer there, his once sun-kissed skin turned white and there were prominent eye bags under his eyes.

He was barely eating and sleeping. Yoongi couldn't even remember the last time he stepped out of the house or the last time they ate together.

Yoongi still remembered Mr. Jeon's warning so he always, without fail, put the doll back into its box.

No matter how hard it's for him to see Taehyung's teary eyes and pained look, he always put the doll back.

Taehyung, his sweet Taehyung never once raised his voice at him.

Even though he refused to give the doll, he always gave up at some point. He knew Yoongi did this for his own good.

But lately, he started to yell, scream and threw a tantrum went Yoongi tried to take the doll.

He looked like he was possessed. Screaming, crying non stop and throwing things until he was exhausted.

Yoongi tried to be patient. He really do. But the moment Taehyung threw the book at his head and making him bleed he just snap.

He didn't mean to. Taehyung was emotionally unstable. He knew. He had to be patient. He had to endure it.

But he's a mere human. He's not a saint and he had his limits.

The moment he saw his own blood dripped down his face and onto the floor, he grabbed Taehyung's arm with a bruising grip. He couldn't hear Taehyung's wince. All he knew was that he needed to get rid of the doll.

He gritted his teeth and tried to take the doll away from Taehyung's hand. Taehyung tried to push him away and hold the doll closer.

" GIVE ME THE STUPID DOLL"

Taehyung cried out in pain but his grip on the doll never flatter or weakened.

" No! "

He screamed. His voice cracked and sounded hoarse because of all of his yelling earlier.

Yoongi grew more frustrated and angry every minute. He dragged the screaming Taehyung and doll to the front door.

" What are you doing? "

" Showing you what that thing really is! "

He needed to show Taehyung the reality. That the doll wasn't real. It's just a hallucination.

He wanted Taehyung to remember that their son was gone. Dead and six feet under.

He wanted Taehyung to come back to him. He wanted the old Taehyung.

He kicked open the door and ignored Taehyung's scream. He pulled them out and turned around.

" See the doll- "

Yoongi froze. Taehyung was no longer screaming, resisting or anything. In fact, he was nowhere to be seen.

But Yoongi was still holding Taehyung's hand.