Killer bunny [M] pt1

Pairing: taekook

Contains : a very short smut scene, whipped Jungkook, killer bunny Jungkook, boss Taehyung

Which Jungkook is so in love with Taehyung

__________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

" Jungkookie "

Taehyung purred out. He caressed Jungkook's face. Jungkook leaned to the touch and tightened his hold on Taehyung's hip.

" You will do anything for me, right baby? "

Taehyung whispered softly. Jungkook nodded, his eyes clouded. He looked like he was on drugs. His lips parted and his eyes unfocused.
Soft pants escaped his lips.

" Y-yes. Anything for you hyung. "

Taehyung smiled hearing his answer. He grinded down and Jungkook moaned slowly.

" Tell me Jungkookie. Are you mine? "

" Yes. Always. I'm yours forever. Only yours."

Jungkook let out a choked moan when Taehyung grinded harder. Taehyung kissed him and Jungkook automatically slip his tongue inside Taehyung's wet cavern.

He kissed Taehyung desperately and grinded up. He whined when Taehyung pulled away. Taehyung chuckled.

" Be patient baby. "

Jungkook stopped moving. Tears gathered in his eyes as he try to not grind on Taehyung.

" Good boy. Now I want you to do something for me. You will do it right bunny? "

Jungkook nodded quickly desperate to please Taehyung.

" I- I will. Anything for y-you "

Taehyungs hummed. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulder.

" Do you know Eun? Lee Eun. The CEO of Lz entertainment. A beautiful man with bright amber eyes and soft brown hair. It's a shame that his inside is rotten. "

Taehyung sighed as if he really feel sympathy for Eun. Jungkook nodded. His eyes darkened.

Of course he knew that guy. In fact, he fucking hate that asshole.

Fucking manwhore thought that he could steal Taehyung away from him. Jungkook really want to rip Eun's body apart. But he can't do anything without Taehyung's order. Taehyung is his boss after all.

" What about him? "

Jungkook asked, anger was clear in his voice.
Taehyung pushed a strand of hair off his face and tucked it behind his ear.

" He owe money from me. Loads of them. "

" Why not ask him to pay you back then? "

Jungkook questioned.Taehyung sighed as he put his chin on top of Jungkook's shoulder.

" I tried to. But he won't give them back. "

Taehyung paused and kissed the tip of Jungkook's ear before whispered.

" He touched me too Jungkookie. Called me names. It's just a matter of time before he forced himself on me. We don't want that to happen right, Jungkookie? "

Taehyung's words just add fuel to the fire inside Jungkook.

Jungkook was even more angrier. He was furious. He can still tolerate with Eun's constant flirting but him touching Taehyung is a big no no.