CHAPTER 7 PART 1

CHAPTER 7 PART 1

BELLIZE

My family and I were staying in the alphas house and the rest of the pack were staying in vacant houses .

I hung up and folded my clothes and made up my queen sized bed with my black , white and purple comforter and sheets .

I put up my posters and pictures and Ravanna and me and my brothers .

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes for a while .

My eyes shot open when my door opened and I saw my twelve year old brother Colby .

" Mom said come downstairs because her and Luna Elixx made dinner . " He told me .

I got up and Colby and I walked downstairs to the dining room .

As I was about to enter the dining room  I saw pictures hanging on the wall and saw several pictures of a boy with short black hair and forest green eyes .

For some reason I've felt like I knew this boy and I've never even met him before .

I found that weird but shrugged it off and went and sat at the dinner table .

After dinner I went to my new room and took a shower and tried to go to sleep but couldn't because it was to quiet and I didn't have a TV because I got kind of mad and punched it when I found out we were moving .

I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 1:46 in the morning .

I got up and decided to go downstairs and watch TV so that I could fall asleep .

I dragged myself and my cover downstairs and turned the TV on Nick at Night and watched the Nanny .

I didn't even notice that I had fallen asleep until I was shaken out of my sleep .

I jumped up out of my sleep and saw that it was a boy with short black hair and golden brown eyes that seemed to be glowing .

He was slightly tan and had full sleeve tattooed on both his arms and some on his neck and gauges in his ears .

" Are you from the pack that's helping mine ? " He asked me .

I nodded my head .

He stared at me for a minute , his eyes lingering on my scar .

I looked him over again and saw a purple diamond ring that was hanging from a chain that was around his neck .

" I like the ring around your neck , I use to have one just like it but I lost it . " I told him .

" It was my mates . It's the only thing I have left of hers . " He said in a sad tone .

" I wish I knew where mine was , my mate had given me mine on my sixth birthday , he had " MINE FOREVER " engraved on it ."

I don't know why I was telling him this but from seeing the one around his neck reminded me of the one I had .

It was unbelievable how quick his head snapped up when I said mine forever .

" You can't be . " He said under his breath .

I didn't understand what he meant and the way he was staring at me and looked as if he was about to cry , confused me .

TO BE CONTINUED .............

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN