CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

ALPHA ELIXX

I was sitting at the breakfast table , eating breakfast with my mate , Kebbie and my ten year old son , Michaelangelo when it sounded like someone was trying to break my door down by how hard they were knocking on it .

I got up and answered the door to see my betas son , Isa .

" Why are you knocking on my door like you've gone crazy ? " I asked him .

" Alpha my father told me to come get you . " He told me .

" Why ? "

" Strawberry wasn't in her room this morning and her bedroom window was open . " He said , worry thick in his voice .

I immediately knew who he was talking about because he's the only one who calls Bellize , his nine year old sister , Strawberry , because she has a birthmark that looks like a strawberry on her left shoulder .

" Have you checked the entire house ? " I asked him .

" Yes and we can't pick up her scent anywhere in the house . "

I nodded then called through mind link for all pack warriors and trackers to meet me outside the pack house .

In a matter of minutes the four trackers and ten warriors were waiting for me to assign them of what they were to be doing .

" The betas daughter Bellize is missing . I believe that from what I was told was that she has been taken last night when we all were sleeping . " I informed them .

I could see their eyes widening from knowing that the sweet and quiet little girl we knew was missing .

" I know what your thinking and I can't believe it also and that's why I want the trackers to get started on trying to find Bellize's scent . "

" Where is the beta , alpha ? " One of the warriors asked me .

" I would think that the beta is comforting his mate at this time and even if he wasn't I wouldn't want him to be here , because God forbid if we find her dead body , we all know what it would do to him . "

And we all did , everyone in the pack knew how he was about his daughter . 50 percent of the time Bellize was attached to his hip .

" What do you mean if you find her dead body ? "

I turned around to see my son looking at me with sad eyes .

" You think she's de-e-dead ? " He stuttered out .

Everyone also knew my son was in love with Bellize .

At home my mate and I couldn't get Michaelangelo to shut up about her .

It was always , " dad she kissed me on the cheek today " or " dad she let me hold her hand " or the famous " dad I think she's my mate . Do you think she's my mate ? "

" I don't know son . " I told him .

The look that came to his face almost killed me .

I could see the tears welling in his eyes and his bottom lip start to tremble .

Michaelangelo ran back in the direction of the house but not before I saw the tears rolling down his face .

" I hope that we find her Alpha Elixx or there's no telling what your son may turn out to be in the future . " My lead warrior , Jason told me as he looked in the direction that Michaelangelo ran .

" He'd be heart broken and angry at the world . " I told him .

" Alpha we've located Bellize's scent , it carries on the outside of her bedroom window and heads into the woods . " One of the trackers told me .