CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

9 YEARS LATER

MICHAELANGELO

I drunkenly walked up to the steps of my house almost tripping on one of the steps but I caught myself .

I was clutching a bottle of vodka in my left hand and a bottle of whiskey in my right .

Nasty when you drink them together but wonderful to get drunk with quickly .

I tried to open the front door but it was locked and I didn't have the patients to knock on the door to wake one of my parents up to open the door so I simply just kicked the door in .

I was to lazy to walk up the stairs to get to my room so I went in the livingroom , kicked off my shoes and threw my body on the couch and downed the rest of the vodka and whiskey and threw the bottles on the floor .

I was about to fall asleep but my parents had to come downstairs making all kinds of noise .

" Michaelangelo where the hell have you been , it's three in the morning ? " My dad questioned me .

I rolled my eyes and looked at him .

" Learn to mind your business old man . " I snapped at him .

He growled at me , thinking he could intimidate me but he knew he hasn't been able to since I was ten .

" I'm getting sick of your behavior . I get that you are hurting but there is no reason for you to act like this . " He told me .

I pushed myself off the couch and got in his face , no longer feeling the effects of being drunk and growled at him .

" You don't know anything about the hurt that I feel . I go through everyday , arguing with myself on whether or not I should kill myself so that I can be with what was once mine . Every time I see mates walking pass me , I get so jealous because I know that me and my mate will never do that .I'll never get to take her on a first date , or ask her to marry me or come home one day for her to tell me that she's pregnant with my pups .

I hate that my mate and I won't live together for the hundreds of years to come and watch our pups to grow up to have their own pups . It tears at the small amount of sanity I have left , so don't ever tell me you know the hurt I'm feeling unless you've felt it before . " I told him .

I slammed my door shut and slid down the door to the floor and began to cry .

I clutched the ring that was on a chain that I had given my mate for her sixth birthday .

I continued to cry , wallowing in pity for myself .

ALPHA ELIXX

I didn't know that my son was feeling anything like that , but I wouldn't exactly know since he shut everyone out .

I could hear my son crying his heart out .

" I can't stand what is happening to my son Milo . " My mate , Kebbie told me .

" I know but there is nothing we can do . " I told her .

" I wish there was a way I could help him . "

" You can , no matter what our son acts like he's going to always need comfort from his mother . " I told her .

KEBBIE

After my mate told me that Michaelangelo would want comfort from me I went upstairs and to my sons room .

I walked into his room without knocking to see that he was lying on the floor in the middle of his room , hugging his knees staring at his wall .

I sat down on the floor next to him and rubbed his back .

He lifted his head and placed it on my thigh and looked up at me .

" You know I'll end up killing myself one day ? " He informed me .

There was no emotion in his eyes or in his voice when he told me that .

A tear escaped my eye before I wiped it away and lent down and kissed his forehead .

" I know . " I whispered out , and I did know .

No werewolf could live forever without their because very slowly you start to go mad and one day you just kill yourself .

I'm surprised my son had lived this long .

I wonder how long will it be before I'll have to bury my baby .

Sad isn't it . Isn't it just horrible the pain Michaelangelo is feeling ?

Tell me what you think .

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN