CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

LUNA AMY

Niena accepted my proposition of her being in the pack and I sent her downstairs so that she could get herself something to eat .

I sat in the chair next to the little girl that was laying on the bed and continued to read the book I was reading earlier .

My head snapped up when the little girl started crying .

I threw my book down on the floor and got on the bed , planning to calm her down since she was trying to sit up and was causing herself more pain because some of her broken ribs .

She looked at me with her eye that wasn't covered and started crying even harder .

" Shh , Shh child you are safe and I will not hurt you . " I told her in a soft voice , trying to calm her down .

" I want Ia and Michaelangelo . " She told me .

" Who are Ia and Michaelangelo ? " I asked her .

" My big brother and my mate " She said .

" You know who your mate is ? " I asked her astonished that this little girl who looked no more than mine , knew who her mate was .

It's very rare for someone to find their mate at such a young age .

" Yes . " She answered .

" Do you remember what pack you're from ? " I asked , hoping that I could get a name so that I could call the alpha and inform him of what has happened .

Tears started clouding up her good eye again and her bottom lip start to quiver .

" No only Ia and Michaelangelo and m ....... " She said , not finishing her sentence .

" And who sweetheart ? "

She shook her head and continued to cry .

" Tell me baby girl  . "

" Mommy and daddy . They're the ones who hurt me  . " She cried .

" It's okay sweetheart , you're safe no one will hurt you . " I cooed to her , smoothing back her hair .

" What is your name baby girl ? " I asked her .

" Bellize but my brother calls me Strawberry . " She told me .

" That's a beautiful name but why does he call you Strawberry ? "

" Because I have a birthmark that looks like a strawberry on my left shoulder . " She told me .

" Are you hungry ? " I asked her .

She nodded her head so I removed the I.V. from her arm , pulled the blankets off of her and picked her up , wrapping her legs and arms around my waist and neck .

I wrapped a small fleece blanket around her and walked out of the room , and downstairs and to the kitchen .

I fixed her some toast and scrambled eggs and sat her down at the table so she could eat .

" How long will I have to wear this thing over my eye and my head ? " She asked me as she munched on her toast .

" Let me take a look . " I told her .

I stood in front of her and took the gauze from around her head and eye .

She had patches of her hair missing but I could see that it was starting to grow back already .

The claw mark on her face glared at me as I stared at it .

" You'll have a scar , but the scar will just add to the beauty that you already have . "I told her .

She nodded her head telling me that she understood and continued to eat her food .

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN