capítulo doce

Lisa suited up, finding this situation even more ridiculous when Jungkook tried to come out with a strap on to place inside her pants just to help with the get up. She felt even more offended when it was a small three inch size.

"If I was a dude, you know I'd have a bigger dick than you, Kook."

"Great but you're not a dude. So you'll never know. Just go put it on, push it in between your legs and pull it out a bit so it can bulge out just a little."

Lisa stared blankly at Jungkook and then turned back to the room, shaking her head at herself and what was to come. She didnt understand why she was so compliant to him but she did it. Despite always getting her way, he was a refreshing taste of reality that not everything follows through with what you want.

She had fun though, coming up with a whole different clothing concept from her "boyfriends" closet. She soon came out of the room in black trousers paired with a white button up and a large cardigan, beret to match. "You look cute. Glad I made the promise to the boys yesterday." Jungkook spoke, arms wrapped around her waist as she rolled her eyes, placing her hands onto his shoulders.

"Kook if I get caught-"

"Which you wont."

"And how do you guarantee that?"

"Because you're you and can make this work."

Lisa stared at him with admiration in her eyes. It was something refreshing to see someone actually put hope into you than to have someone baby you and pay their way into admission. She scoffed, not believing her eyes but then chuckled a bit smiling brightly.

"You better pray a little harder that my hair doesn't ever slip out this beret." She spoke, pecking his cheek. To finish the look off, she decided to place a fake lip ring on just to put some edge on her before walking out the house hand in hand with Jungkook.

Pulling up to the restaurant, Jungkook had a took a deep breath, making the blonde chuckle. "I dont know why you're nervous, I'm the runaway." Jungkook glared at her. "And im the one that should've kept my eyes on you. You were supposed to help me solve the case and now I cant even do that without worrying about my mother and you getting caught."

The latters brown orbs stared into the older males, something Jungkook always admired about her but it also had always sent shivers down his spine as there was always a tinge of coldness to them.

"Ahhh shes still distant. "

he thought, taking her hand and packing her knuckles. "Let's just go in and fool those idiots okay?" Lisa nodded slowly and walked out the car, hand in hand with Jungkook before walking into the small place.

"Let me guess. Hoseok?"

"Howd you know?"

"Jimin and him would offer me lunch in high school. While Jimin always remembered my favorite, Hoseok just always got me bulgogi or fried chicken. I guess it correlates."

Jungkook squinted his eyes at her, jealousy obviously twinkling in his eyes before seeing the boys situated at a table. It was now Lisa's turn to let out a small shaky breath. It caught the taller part of the two attention before tightening his grip on her hand, squeezing it in assurance. She looked into his eyes, "youre going to be fine" painted on the dark brown freckles that paint his orbs.