capìtulo diecisiete

Lisa was indeed back at square one, but this time, with weight on her shoulders. It was easy for her to do this by herself as she only had herself to worry about but now she had the weight of friends who turned into sisters on her back. Not to mention her blood sister and her- lover? Boyfriend? Friends with complications? Well Jungkook were somewhere that she probably knows nothing about.

The power her father has is absolutely astounding and she despises it. Almost enough power to get her impressed but with how angry she was right now in handcuffs, she was not having it.

Court was ruled out since the girls were already caught red handed and with the information they had, Namjoon could only interrogate them.

"We meet again, Park."

"I guess we are indeed meeting again." She spoke, sly, and the man could only roll his eyes.

"Anything you say or do can be held against you, Park. You do know that, right?"

"I do. Yes indeed I do."

"You girls truly do know how to get under skin. Don't offer to get under my pants, one of the girls had offered."

Lisa had assumed it was Jisoo because she was the most flirtatious out of the four.

"I assumed you said no. Just because of your little crush on me."

"Absolutely not. High school will be left in high school." Namjoon cleared his throat before looking down at his files.

"So Miss Park. As much as I know you love to make things long, let's cut right to the chase. We need names, locations, anything on your fathers mafia."

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. "Mr. Kim with all due respect, I thought you'd be a lot more smarter than to think I'd just give away information like this."

Namjoon didn't answer. He just stared. "You know this can go just as hard as it is easy. Once we find this place on our own, you will not be able to see the sun light in the facility we have ready for all four of you girls."

Lisa looked the side and sighed, tired of the whole situation. Quite frankly, she was resenting her older sister for putting them in the predicament in the first place. But who was blackpink without a little fun.

"And what do I get for giving you this information?" She said as her face sat in the palm of her hands, still staring off to the side where the opaque glass was. She knew there were people on the other side watching.

"A pat on the back." Namjoon said, arms bulging through his dress shirt as he folded them.

In the back of her mind, she knew to make this situation as complicated and as extensive as possible. If she didn't, it would be too easy and obvious, but she was done. She was tired and she did not want anything to do with this. She just wanted to go back to their hideout. Back to Jeon. Back to the night they had. Back to just being the mischievous girls and not some failed hijackers.

"Miss Park. You seem to wondering off. That is enough for today." Namjoon spoke, worried. Out of all the girls, she was definitely acting stand offish. They were known to be very sweet spoken and vocal on their focus. They were sickingly sweet and almost too manipulative for their own good.

She was put into hand cuffs and placed in a special cell in which the three of them could not see each other.

And for the first time in a long time, Lisa let it out. Her throat burned as she tried to keep quiet but it was too hard to. She let all her frustrations out through tears. And not soon after, her pillow grew wet and her cheeks were red from all the crying. The wall of bricks was cold against her skin as her nose touched it. She could finally feel the wall. She could finally feel how hard and concrete it was to ever get through.

And in that moment, she just wanted to go home.