4:lost in thought

Start from the beginning

What do you mean?

Those Genin are going to complete their mission any minute now and they're going to report to Saratobi about what they saw, specifically who they saw. Once they get word of a rogue ninja with a flying pillow and silver hair they'll know it was you.

Oh no

They're going to come for you y/n and now they know the area you're in, so get up off your ass and get a move on.

Fuck

Ok

Alright

You strain yourself to get up, you wince at the pain but you've felt worse pain before. With your legs shaking a little you take your first step, you take a few more to get used to walking again.

ARE YOU AN IDIOT, THERE ARE ANBU BLACK OPS POSSIBLY SEARCHING FOR YOU AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND YOUR WALKING AS IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED YOUR LEGS BEFORE!!

Kanashimi calm down there is no need to yell, just give her a second to get used to the pain.

NO!! I'M TIRED OF YOUR PITIFUL ACT, YOU DO NOT MATTER, Y/N, YOU'RE WORTHLESS, NOTHING, AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THAT WAY SO GET THE FUCK UP AND RUN.

You were at a loss of words, Kanashimi has always yelled at you like that multiple times but this time it kinda hurt. But she was right, you don't amount to anything. It's hard to say but it's the truth. Those who abandon their friends are worse than scum. And in this case, you killed them.

Kanashimi that was uncalled for-

No Genso, it's true, she's right.

You start to run your head was throbbing at the sudden movement but you kept ongoing.

I have to run before they search for me, I can't let them catch me

Go back y/n with your father, he'll understand you did it for them.

God Genso your so naive, they think y/n killed 2 leaf shinobi and hurt an entire black ops team, Jariyah, and her father to join the Akatsuki. She's a danger to society in their book.

But, but-

No, I can't go back Genso, it's too dangerous

We should go back to the Akatsuki if you're feeling lonely Genso

That's not your choice, Kanashimi!

No, we can't back there, they don't want y/n

Ugh, Genso we don't need her, C'mon let's just go together.

No, and without my consent, you can't go anywhere.

I hate sharing this body with you Genso.

Likewise, Kanashimi.

I'd also like to join this hate train and say I truly dislike the both of you.

Screw you

Hey! What about everything I've done to stop Kanashimi hurting you.

Oh, right your way more tolerable than Kanashimi, Genso.

Yeah that's what I thought

Just focus on running

You went a full 180 Kanashimi

What do you mean?

It was just yesterday you were telling me to stop because you wanted the Abu to catch me.

Oh, well I have some new plans for you.

And that is?

It's a secret.

No, it isn't, she just doesn't want to get involved with the village hidden in the leaf anymore since we saw that Naruto boy.

And why is that Kanashimi

Shut up Genso!

Heh, it's because Kanashimi and I use to be friends with karuma as kids and one day he just disappeared on us.

You laugh

You could hear Kanashimi yell things that are not kind to the sensitive ear. A wave of pain hit you,

Kanashimi stop that I'm supposed to be running as far away as I can

I HATE BOTH OF YOU *leaves your head and drags Genso with her*

Well, I guess it's just me

You continued to run, ignoring the pain you felt. There's something called runner's high if you run long enough you start to get into some sort of numb state. All pain fades away, not just physical but emotional pain as well. It all happens in the brain when the body is put under stress the brain reacts by releasing pain-relieving properties. For this very reason, you chose to run when there is no direct danger in your path. Fight or flight are the 2 main options the brain can take when in the presence of a threat. And for others, freeze can be too but you as a rogue Ninja cannot take that path. It'll lead to your peril.

The Shinobi Behind The Mask(Naruto x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara