Robo Kraken

"Come in, what happened?" Eggman asks over Metal Jack's communicator.

"One of your enemies here threw me right into the oil ocean's meter droid... Now the whole refinery is engulfed in fumes..." Metal Jack replies somberly.

"I'm not too surprised that they managed to beat you again, maybe the claws weren't such a good idea. I'm more surprised at the fact that the pipes ruptured." Eggman says. "Are you with them right now?"

"They have not left since the meter droid was destroyed." Metal Jack replies. "They are right here."

"Well you'll have to find a way to clear out all of the fumes." Eggman says, addressing the trio in the process. "There's only so much those pipes can release before they run dry, but those fumes tend to stick around. If you can activate the refinery's fans, that should draw it all in. Metal Jack, you may want to return to base, I've got something planned for you."

"Roger that doctor." Metal Jack replies before he cuts communication. "Good luck." He says to the trio before flying off.

"Well, we did make this mess after all." Cheyenne says. "Let's activate the fans."

"Let's make our way to one of the main buildings. I'm pretty sure it's well sealed and the fumes won't be able to get in there." Emily replies as the trio slowly but surely makes their way into one of the oil refinery's main buildings. Just as Emily predicted the building is free of fumes, and the trio takes off their hazard equipment for now as they attempt to find the switch that activates the fans. Eventually they come across a control panel, and one of the switches features a fan symbol. "Well looks like this is it."

"Sure seems like it." Cheyenne replies as she goes to pull the switch, but suddenly Emily grabs Cheyenne's hand, pulling it back before she turns Cheyenne to face her.

"These fumes don't just vanish into the fans." Emily says. "They have to go somewhere, and that somewhere is in here."

"Oh right, my bad." Cheyenne replies as the trio puts on their hazard equipment again before flipping the switch. Suddenly the trio hears a whirring sound as the fans begin spinning and all of the fumes surrounding the oil refinery are sucked into the building. The trio then makes their way outside to see that all of the fumes have cleared up, leaving behind a more visible background as the trio ditches their hazard equipment.

"Alright, let's keep moving. Eggman can't be too far from here." Devin says as the trio takes off once more. There are no more octopus and seahorse robots, but there are some strange robots with fireballs circling them. Fortunately all it takes to destroy them is a well placed laser blast, and the trio continues on. Eventually the trio comes to a series of platforms that resembles a ring of some sorts. That's when Emily notices robotic tentacles encircling some of the platforms, including one she's standing on!

"Oh shoot!" Emily shouts as she jumps off of the platform before it's brought down, along with some others as a giant octopus robot emerges, with Eggman peeking out of the head!

"I appreciate the fact that you cleaned up after yourselves, but it's time I dealt with you!" Eggman shouts as the top of the giant octopus flips shut and the head submerges into the oil, leaving just some of the tentacles above the surface. Two of them fire lasers that create waves on the platforms while two others scatter plasma shots everywhere.

"What do we do about this?! We can't dive into the oil!" Devin asks.

"What if we destroyed the tentacles? If we destroy those, he'll HAVE to surface to see what's going on!" Emily replies as she focuses fire on the tentacles. The laser tentacles are completely unaffected by Emily's shots, but the plasma tentacles are quickly destroyed by Emily's lasers, and Eggman surfaces to see what happened. As soon as the top of the giant octopus flips open, Devin glides over and starts a fight with the mad doctor!

"Hey! What are you doing?! Get out of my submarine!" Eggman shouts. For a man Eggman's size he puts up quite the fight as he manages to land many punches on Devin.

"OW!" Devin shouts as Eggman manages to punch him in the eye!

"Gotcha now!" Eggman laughs before he feels a burning pain in his shoulder.

"Gotcha now!" Emily shouts, parroting the mad doctor as he realizes she just shot him in the arm.

"I'm out of here!" Eggman shouts as Devin gets out and glides back to Cheyenne and Emily and Eggman submerges once more, not intending to resurface or attack. Another submarine surfaces from the water, but this one appears to hover above the water.

"Well, might as well get in." Emily says as the trio gets in the submarine and it takes the trio to wherever it's destination is.