"Yeah, it was pretty boring," I admitted, leaning against the row of lockers with my arms folded across my chest. "Same thing as always with the same food, same theme, and the same boring ass people talking your ear off for hours."

Caleb let out a laugh, shaking his head. "Weren't the Claremont's this years sponsors? Were they even there?"

"Front and center like always." I swallowed the lump swelling in my throat. I adverted my gaze form my friends and turned to elsewhere, anywhere really. Talking about Liam around Caleb and De'Andre always left me with a strange feeling in my stomach. I tell them everything and to leave them clueless on something so out of the blue and weird as Liam and I sleeping together — on multiple occasions — doesn't leave me with a good feeling.

They're my blood, my family, but I knew they'd probably spazz out on me if they knew what I was even thinking about at this very moment. Especially considering everything the Claremont's have put our family though over the years.

Thankfully, the warning bell suddenly rung from above us letting us we only a few minutes left to get to class or we'd be tardy and I couldn't be more relieved. I let out a breath I don't even know I was holding as I turned to Caleb and Andre and dapped them up.

"I'll catch you guys at lunch." I sent them one last acknowledging head nod, before turning on my heels and making my way to homeroom.

As I'm walking down the hall minding my own business, I feel a hand grip the collar of my uniform blazer and yank me to the side. Without warning, I'm thrown into the janitors closet confused as hell. I'm instantly hit with the strong scent of cleaning supplies and lemons, and I crinkle my nose at the strong smell that filled my nostrils. Confused on how the hell I even got in here, I turned around to see Liam with his eyes narrowed and his arms folded across his chest as he glared up at me.

"You know, it's kinda hard to take that glare serious when you wearing uniform shorts and crew socks." I said to him, scanning his outfit up and down.

Liam rolled his eyes at me and I brushed it off with a small chuckle. "I didn't bring you in here to joke around, Asher." He said.

I raised a brow up at him, stuffing my hands into my pockets. "Wow, I didn't think you were the kinky type Liam. The janitors closet? That's new for me." I playfully joked knowing it would get under his skin, and like clockwork it did.

He stomped his Gucci loafers against the floor like a child and shoved me lightly. "Why is everything a joke to you? Do you not remember what we did the other night?"

"Yes, and I've been trying to forget about it every passing second, but thank you for bringing it back up."

"This isn't anything to joke about. We did it . . . again," Liam whispered the last part to me and I'm assuming these janitor closet walls weren't as soundproof as they looked. "And then again after that, and again after that!"

"Will you calm down? It's no big deal." I tried to reassure the boy as he paced around the fairly large closet running fingers through his hair.

He quickly turned to face me, face reddening. "No big deal? Do you not realize that we slept together not one, not twice, but four times within a span of a month? Four times Asher — cuatro, vier, trois, treiîs!" I felt like I was getting whiplash watching him switch to different languages in such a short amount of time.