After the hours at the trampoline park, I noticed Ebony kept going into the bathroom as if she had to throw up . Then we finally left and went to Hibachi for lunch.

"What would you like to drink?" The waitress asked.

"Lemonade." Autumn said.

"Iced Tea." Ebony said.

"Sprite." I said .

After a while the waitress brought our drinks and since hibachi was a serve yourself we went to go get our food.

While Autumn and I were eating we noticed Ebony came back with 2 big plates full of food.

1. She's glowing like a pregnant lady.

2. She's going t the bathroom every minute.

3. Now she has this weird appetite.

"I'm gonna go look at the fishes." Autumn said referring to the pond of fishes near by our table. I nodded my head.

"Wayne I have something to tell you." Ebony said.

"Ok what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm um p-." She said before I cut her off.

"Pregnant." I said.

"Yea how'd you know?" She asked.

"You were glowing, going to the bathroom and all the food you ate when we got here tells it all." I said.

"I was also thinking that since I don't want to be a desperate lonely baby mama, you could at least be in your child's life. Unless you're probably busy in Sincere's child and probably gonna be busy in Monica's child too." She said.

"I'm just gonna say it right now. I got a DNA test for both children and Sincere's son ain't mines since she was messing around with my cousin, we found out it was his son. The Monica she lied and said she was pregnant and made fake documents. I'm willing to be in my child's life and be with you." I said.

"No Wayne, there can't be a us. I really love you but what happened really hurt me and I think its best if we stay friends." She said .

"Ok I guess." I said. "So you gonna be in Virginia on Monday ?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm gonna get Ava as a roommate so of course Imma be there. Well I think I gotta get going." She said as she got up.

"Ok. Autumn, mommy's leaving." I said.

"Bye mommy. Thank you for making my birthday better." She said hugging Ebony.

"Bye baby and your welcome." Ebony said.

"Can I at least get a hug?" I asked.

"Of course." She said. Then she hugged, damn she smells so good. I'm glad I'm having a child with her too bad we gonna be just friends though.

I watch her get into her car and leave. As we got into our car too, my phone rang.

Me: Hello who this?

Unknown: This is detective Michaels. I'm the detective on the case of the shooting of your girlfriend .