Chapter 5: Stray Attack

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You don't get to decide. You WILL join my peerage. Attack !" She says.

All the members of her peerage rush at us. Bucciarati opens a zipper into the ground and enters it. Kakyoin falls back to take on Issei and Akeno. I rush at Koneko. She throws a punch, but Crazy Diamond meets her punch head-on. They start to trade punches, but it quickly seems that my Stand is just faster. He hits Koneko into a shop. I then feel wind coming to my back. I dodge whatever it is and I see that it is Kiba with Excalibur.

"It seems I missed. I won't miss a second time." He says with a cocky grin.

I just narrow my eyes. Crazy Diamond and he start to trade blows. He gets through Crazy Diamond and stabs me in the abdomen.

"Not so tough now, are you ? It seems you will became a part of our peerage after I kill you and then I will have all the girls who love you." He said with a perverted grin.
"That would be threatening if punching the sword wasn't an option." I grunt.
"Wha-" He says.
"DORARARARARARARARARA" Crazy Diamond yells as he start to punch off pieces of Excalibur.

Eventually the whole blade gets destroyed. He looks up to my face and gulps. I grin sadistically.

"Next your going to say "I-it was just a joke man. Relax." To you." I say.
"I-it was just a joke man. Relax." He says before he realizes what happened.
"DORARARARARARARARARA" Crazy Diamond yells.

Kiba flies all the way out of the mall while spitting out blood. I make Crazy Diamond take out the piece of the sword and I make a makeshift compress to stop the bleeding. Then I hear a zipper being opened.

"Xenovia and Rossweisse actually managed to be a challenge to me. The Gremory was surprisingly easy to defeat. She didn't have many attacks, only her destruction magic." Bucciarati says as he steps out the zipper.
"Same for her queen, the vampire and the dragon. Their attacks were easy to predict."
"Well let's go back. We still need to fill in our reports." Bucciarati.
"True." Me and Kakyoin say.

We pass by a pawnshop and I see something from the corner of my eye. It looks like a mummy but I swear it moved. I enter the pawnshop and I look at it closer. It doesn't move.

"Interested kid ?" A man with a gruff voice asks

"How much ?" I reply.
"500 yen. Nobody wants it so I need to get rid of it."

I pay him 500 yen and return to the HQ. After filling in my part of the report, I went back home. I open the door and I see Iggy munching on coffee gum. I place my backpack on the ground and sit down. But then something starts to move in my pocket. I put my hand in my pocket and I see the mummy moving.

"What the hell ?" I say.

It looks at me with curious eyes before it jumps onto me and hugs me. I pick it up with two fingers and it looks at me. Then I see a tear appearing.

"Don't cry. Don't cry." I say to keep it from crying.

It starts to cry a river of tears. Soon a big puddle has appeared on the floor. I quickly take some napkins while cursing and I wipe the floor clean. It tries to come to me, but I place a book before him to block him off.

"I am busy cleaning your tears." I say.

It tries several times but I block it off each time. It eventually runs behind the leg of the table. Was I too harsh ? But then it returns and knocks on the book.

"Nani ?" I say surprised.

Iggy then walks into the room and jumps onto me. I hold him in my arms and he barks. But then the mummy starts to bark too. He also started getting tears in his eyes and jumped onto my body like a dog. I try to pry him off, but I can't seem to reach him. Then they each start to bark.

"Be quiet." I say.

They keep barking.

"YAKAMASHI !" I say annoyed.

The mummy then choked. Probably because he barked too hard.

"Oi,oi. You don't need to choke yourself to get my attention. Are you okay... Hm, name ? How about Mii-kun ?" I say.

He seems very happy with that name. He hugs me and flowers appear next to him.

"Yare yare... I have adopted two pets. Let's get you something to drink." I say before I leave to get Mii some water.

Things really are getting bizarre for me.

(1288 words)