Episode 14: Blood Moon

#Till now:- Star,snow,luna and lucian sacrificied there life. 
Victora,Iv, Nazmush ,Matrix , Charlotte ,Heart and Kyrel were Happy after killing all Their Enemies.**Crystal of ACE IS broken and there was nothing except of water*

#Now:-

Nazmush:- So It was Nothing Except Water?
Victoria:- stop that topic, Its Getting Boring?
Heart:- what have you two Thought Charlotte and Matrix?
Charlotte:- So will you marry me Matrix ?
Matrix:- *Blushing* Sure
Iv:- Congratulations.
Kyrel:- Victoria, can you Make a Ice Cottage For Us to Stay?
Victoria :- Sure
Nature MAKES Cottage *A Cottage Made of Wood appears*
Wood make Multi chairs * Multi Chair Appear Out of Chair appear*
Nature Make Jungle *Jungle appears*

Matrix:- Ice Make Fence * Fence Appears Out of Surrounding Protecting cottage*

Charlotte:- Water lake * a Lake appears Surrounding House*

Victoria:- Let's head In
Others:- Sure
*Everybody went in Except Charlotte , He Controlled water in crystal and Put it in vase, but Surrounding Blood of Star, snow, and Luna Also headed Itself and it was Dark*

Victoria:- Let's head InOthers:- Sure*Everybody went in Except Charlotte , He Controlled water in crystal and Put it in vase, but Surrounding Blood of Star, snow, and Luna Also headed Itself and it was Dark*

They thought it was so easy to Get Rid Of Soul but it wasn't. As Night happened.
Victoria went to see around. Vase's Lid starts to Open Slowly as Liquid there comes out. A shadow Appeared and was following her But she couldn't Say sense Anything.

Something appeared in Shadow. Victoria:-
who The hell are you ?
*shadow Sneaked Behind tree there and Shadow was Smiling Creepily.*Victoria Rushed behind tree in rush But there was No one. Somebody Appeared Behind Her and Bite Her .
Victoria:-
Save me !!!
They jumped inside Water. Victoria appeared Out of Water , There was No shadow.
Victoria walked towards cottage .
Iv:-
where you came from?
Victoria remains Silent and walks Inside Her room Creating at Rooftop and Closes her Door.

She Went back to room and Slept directly at her Bed.

They started Talking . While at 3 o Clock Night as They hear a Howl of Wolf Outside.
They went outside and Saw blood moon and Wolf.