Episode 4 : IV (Part 1/I)

IT WAS TURNING TO NIGHT AS FOREST TURNED PINK(Thanks To Creamy Chan)  BUT A MYSTERIOUS MAN WAS WALKING IN FOREST WITH AURA AROUND HIM

BUT A MYSTERIOUS MAN WAS WALKING IN FOREST WITH AURA AROUND HIM

After Creamy Chan's Sacrifice, Snow is Fighting Nazmush while Darkstar Fighting Fist
* Snow Teleports Nazmush To Top of Sky To Make Him See him Fall Till*
*Nazmush is Teleport Him To top*
*But he Teleports Behind Her and Gives a Powerful shot on her  on her Back sending her flying to rock*
*But Before She Crashes , she Teleports Herself Right in front of Nazmush And Crashes his face down With speed Nazmush with her Elbow in ground*
*Nazmush and Snow Both crashes as Snow Breaks Nose of Nazmush*

*Nazmush Jumps forward right from ground and Looks Back*

Nazmush :-So You are Teleporter Too *Grows His Fangs and turns His Eye To red*

*Snow Flips Backwards and Stands Ready for Fight*
snow:-
Yes But a Skinny Pathetic Uncle Who is Thin from Malnutrition has Same too.
 wish you don't have Cramps on your spine , you better retire 

*Moon comes out as she Looks at It, That Grows her Nails As Her Fangs grow large and She Turn to a Perfect Werewolf*

  *Nazmush is Offended By Statement, He Looks At moon too*
Nazmush:- Kids Like Need To Be Taught  lesson , I am Vampire Lord Little Kid 
*He Throws his Shirt off as he Grows Large Wings of Bat, Got Large Fangs And Turns to Vampire Lord form*

Take This *Appears Behind her and Kicks Her In Neck*
*Snow Block his kick and Growls saying:-* I am Beta , commander of werewolf you Idiot 
*
*Nazmush Tries To Kick her in back while she Makes her Hand  fist preparing to Punch*

*She Lands A powerful Punch On Nazmush's Chest which Breaks his Ribs and sends Him Flying Breaking Trees as He Hits A Giant Rocks which Break*Snow:- Never Under estimate power of a Girl You are done ,now I can Head Towards MY Goal , I Must Reach T...

Snow:- Never Under estimate power of a Girl 
You are done ,now I can Head Towards MY Goal , I Must Reach There Before Full Moon is Gone

*She starts to Run Towards Cave 
But she hears A stone Breaking, she looks back she finds Nazmush nowhere*
*She looks Ahead  but Nazmush has appeared and Kicks her in face while send her flying

 But she Teleports Nazmush Behind her , as  she smash her elbow back which made head of nazmush to break and she squash him back on Rock

Nazmush:-aarghh *Faints *

*Snow Stands Up and Walks away towards Cave holding her Bleeding mouth (BY kick of Nazmush) as Nazmush is Fainting*

*Meanwhile Fist is Fighting Darkstar at Town*
*Fist shoots Multiple FireBalls towards darkstar, Darkstar sprints in Lightning speed and 
Lands her Thunder claw that send Fist flying as it scratches his face.*

*Fist Hits wall and says:-* it been Long time some body hit me 
hahahhaha * Laughs *

*Dark star in anger ,she says :-*
Because of you guys, my sister died and my one sister is wounded 

*Fist:-* so 3 sisters will Die at Same Place hahahaha

*Dark star:-* You will Dieeeee *Runs Towards Fist*

*Fist runs Towards her With Flames in His Hand* 

Fist :- Flame Dragon Fist * a Huge  Shaped Fire Goes Toward Dark star*

Dark star:- Storm WOlF FAngs * A Huge Wolf shaped  Lighting Runs Towards Fist*

*BOth attacks collide creating a huge explosion  Causes devastation with a Loud sound which creates Thunders too, Shattering many building n surrounding*

*Darkstar and Fist are Thrown Far away By Huge explosion*

* Snow in forest and Victoria at End of cave , both Looks at Explosion says:-* "So war have Begun"

*Meanwhile IV Reaches Near a Cave**He looks Here and there and says :-* where Am I ??
*He Gets Vision ; where he is Playing with Tail and he sees His past*

*He holds His head in Pain *

#What is Past of IV?

# who is IV actually?

# what happens with 

fist vs Darkstar and

 Snow and victoria

...................................*INTERMISSION*.................................

#Thank you for reading, Keep reading and Keep loving us

# Your Questions will all be answered In part 2 which will be Uploaded within an hour Thank you 

# Please Don't Forget to Vote , share and Read our New episodes as well

#and Don't Forget to Give your Feedbacks too so we can Improve what i Lack.

Thank You

#Till then ............. keep thinking what happens Next?