Episode 10:- Memories within Triangle

#Till Now:- Iv Reached Frozen Land Of werewolf and He Murdered Four wolf Guards**A Voice Calls Him:-* Altaf!!!*Iv Turns Back*# Now:- Time 85 years from Now

*A Voice Calls Him:-*
Altaf!!!
*Iv Turns Back*

# Now:- Time 85 years from Now

* Iv turns Around and Says:- * I am Iv Not Altaf
*It was A pretty lady with Black Curly hair and  dressed in Black Costume With Green eyes*
*Voice:-* You can Run but you can't Hide from Wolves nose, seems like you forget me.
IV:- Who are You?
*voice turns To a green Wolf and Says Before running:-* I am Lenie ,You Idiot . It was a Waste To wait for

* Iv is Shocked and tears of Happiness 
fell From eyes But he runs towards Her*

*Lenie Doesn't look Back and Stop Near a Frozen lake*
*Iv also Reached There and he hugs lenie from behind *
*lenie is Shocked and She Blushes and Says:-*
I waited for you for long time ago. We were Attacked by Devils . *she breaks the Hug and gets Angry* they killed My father as Well
* she Smashed Her hands to Lake as Whole Frozen Lake Cracks and Turns unfroze *
I will get my revenge One Day. I even searched You in Heaven but i couldn't Find You.

Iv:- Don't Worry i was In team and We Made devils Hide Under Deepest Part Of Hell , we even Killed Murderer of sir Adam , Devil King Zeldris. I was In Hell Fighting and taking over Hell with my clan for these 15 years. But i am so happy You were Alive, i thought you died.How did You survive?
Lenie:- MMMmmm.... . Its a Long story i will tell you later. By the way You Joined  Vampire Clan and you know Your Enemy of clan *smirks*
Iv:- yeah , But don't worry I won't Harm you at Any Cost
Lenie:- Haha, don't worry i won't kill you either

*they start Laughing But they hear Howl of wolf *
*lenie Starts To Turns to wolf:-*
I have To go , Bye For Now 
Iv:- mmm Okay We will meet soon
lenie:- sure *she runs away towards Noise*
*Iv's Love Towards Lenie Is Awake Now and He sit There Holding his Own hands **He Gets Lost In Moment*

*iv started walking to forest dreaming of him and lenie Together*

Iv was In Love Again , He Forgot His Mission To Kill Ace. Because It was Seen By reading Future that Son of first Wolf will Rule The World. So If Ace died Nobody Will Be Born From Him.

Meanwhile They Declared Warning That King is Missing, Lenie and all Others Were Scared Because They Knew The Life of ace is in Danger.