Episode 12: Battle/Raid Hour

Till now:- Secret of Iv is Open, they are taking him to crystal Cave, From sky Hellsings Appeared While from Void Hybrid Appeared To Stop werewolf Squad. meanwhile Snow is Fighting one n one with Fist.

Now:-

[ Today's Episode Consist full of Action,Adventures and Fight

And  is Long One But Fight is Entertaining, so Enjoy] 

Star turns herself in Black lightning form and dashes to fist.

*Fist Evades her Attack n engulf Himself in flames*

fist;- you think you can ever harm me you wolf
Hell Fire Spear *fire turns to a Black Spear in flames and Rushes toward Star*

star:-
Hell Lightning Slash * lightning Turns pitch black as She swipes her claws, Lightning Slashes hell fire Spear to half*
Fist:-
Nice one Kid
*star Smirks*

Meanwhile , Snow, luna and Lucain are stopped by hellsings and Hybrids.

Lucain:- We are 3 ,they are Six 
Luna:- We are Outnumbered
snow:- *gets frightened as She Hides her tail* Creamy chan had died now its our turn ??

Luna :- Lucian, you have Iv so you head straight.I ll go at top at distract hellsing , Snow you go from down .
Snow:- that's our Last chance , so Lets give This best Shot
lucian:- I am ready to Dash In

* Luna creates invisibility Around Lucian as He Heads and Snow Teleported Him Far *
Luna:- now
Snow:- Hai

*Luna Turns To her Beta Form as She Turn to Invisible wolf and Jumps in air. There She saw a Rider riding a Bike with smoke*

*Other one was Levitating Rock and Sitting in there , third One was Missing*

*luna Creates a Invisible chain that Binds Rider *
*Rider:-* why can't I Move?
*Luna Uses chain as vehicle and Spins and Kick Rock Boy To forest*
*Then she smashed Rider Off Bike Down to Ground*
*rider:-* *Manages to Unlock Chain and Throws Off his Cigarette* Interesting
*rock boy was Slamed in forest while Luna smirked*

* star Creates Lightning Storm meanwhile*
*rider Took off his Silver plate , his armor and Locket with holy cross.
It Was Elester*

He is Cursed Admiral of Hellsing , "Elester"*WIngs Opens Up and fire Appear around him*

*WIngs Opens Up and fire Appear around him*

Rock Boy Appeared Out of forest standing in Huge Rock Golem Created By Him Known as Fuego. He is Commander of Hellsing.

They Both Rush towards Luna In Rage Mode.

In other Hands , Snow teleported and Found a 2 Furless Wolf- Bat Flying Starting to attack.

One of Hybrids Threw a Long Freezing Slash At Snow.
Other threw a Piercing water Bullet at Her .
Snow couldn't Think any thing Attack was One step awayand 

Snow:- Alter " she exchanged Her Place with Second Hybrid *

* Her Own Water Bullet Shot Her Right at heart and Freezing Slasher Slashed Hybrid's Body in Half*

First Hybrid:- Charlottteeeeee!!!! * screams As he saw His Friend  Shot and Sliced*
Snow:- Sorryyy * Gets Scared Of That*