Sakshi: it's fine dear,  I hope I will see you soon at Raizada mansion as my daughter in law.

Sheetel just smiled because now it looks like the plan has changed and if she is not mistaken these alliance will not take place, as arnav will not allow it.

THE POOLSIDE

arnav and khushi were still outside trying to digest what just happened and now he is able to put things together especially his relationship with sakshi and he realise why she never loved him  given him a motherly affection towards him and why she loved her other kids more than him.

Khushi: arnav are you okay?

Arnav: I don't know khushi as for now I need answers as everything is confusing.

Khushi: you can tell me what is confusing you? We can figure it out together.

Arnav: i was thinking that angali is elder and if she is elder to me and we do not share the same mothers does it mean that I am dev's illegitimate son?

Khushi: stop thinking like that arnav, when you will meet your mother then she will tell you the whole truth and stop speculating arnav please.

Arnav: what else should i think khushi? you tell me, everything does not make sense and only one person can make sense of everything and that is my mother.

Khushi: please arnav, wait for her explanation don't conclude on anything yet I know all your questions will be answered by her.

Arnav: I will do that but today will be a long day as my mind is really not thinking properly and until I know the truth I won't rest.

Khushi: don't worry arnav everything will be okay and I am there for you always and forever, I will not leave you no matter what the truth is and I know your also thinking that I will leave you if we find out that you are the illegitimate son of the Raizada family.

Arnav looked at khushi with a pale face  because the thought of him being illigitamit is killing him and the thought of khushi leaving him is also disturbing him and he forgot how khushi understands him better than himself as this was something he was also was thinking about, but now that she is showing him support he is a little relief but there is still a burden in his heart .

Khushi: I can understand your thinking I love you more than anything and there is nothing that will make me leave you.

With that khushi hugged him as she knows that he needed support at these time and she remembers the women she had met at the temple during her wedding and what she told her about supporting her husband and now she understood why she said it but the confusing thing about it is that how did she know and was it Mohini ?but time will tell as all their questions will be answered.

Back at the living room  the elders were still discussing the issue and what to do as for now.

Subhedra: I was happy that all my grandsons will be getting married at the same time but it looks like it won't happen now.

Divyani: subhedra is right  sheetel beta, we had hope that both akash and druv will get married at the same day but by the looks of it , it won't happen now.

Sameer: I am sorry to here that maji but my hands are tied and I cant go against my daughter's wishes and get her married without her aunt's blessings.

Subhedra: but sameer, this Mohini is just your family friend then why is her blessings saw important we can get them married and Mohini can still bless them after.

Divyani: I think subhedra is right and you can speak to her and send her our details and no one will reject an alliance with the Raizada family.

Dev: ma is right sameer, I think you can call her now and hear what she has to say about it.