Chapter 30

Kehlani POV

I would like to say that everything's going great but it's not. Since our engagement shit just been going downhill, we just haven't been seeing eye to eye on anything and i don't know why. I'm to young to be stressing the way I'm stressing right now. 

"Can we talk," i ask Solana softly.

She just looked at me, for a minute then rolled her eyes.

"Well are you going to talk or did you just wanna have a staring contest," she irritatedly said.

I just sighed and looked up at her.

"I was waiting for you to answer... Look i don't know what the hell has been up with us lately but we need to fix it like now," i stated. 

"Ughhhh. Not this again, It's just been a little hectic lately. No biggie," she blandly said. She shrugged her shoulders and slumped back down on the bed i just shook my head and chuckled.

"So hectic that you have to be an asshole every hour of the day," i said. I was now getting heated because every time i try to talk and figure out the problem she brush it off likes it's nothing.

"I'm the asshole? Girl please do not start with me, I'm not in the mood for this shit today." She said rolling over on her stomach, closing her eyes.

I shook my head and got up, wiping my face. I hated being like this with my soon to be wife, maybe i need to rethink it.

"Unbelievable," i chuckled. She turned her head around to look at me.

"What's unbelievable," she asked.

"You, you're unbelievable. Every time i try to fucking talk to you, you brush it off like it's too much of a problem to fucking just talk to you're soon to be wife. The only time we're okay is when we're fucking other than that you give me the cold shoulder. We wouldn't even be here if you wasn't acting like an ass. What so hard by telling me what the fuck is up,"I stressed.

She crawled up to me, rubbing her hands along my waist. "Look babe nothings wrong. Chill out, you're stressing for no reason... Let me relieve it daddy," she whispered against my lips.

I backed away from her and looked at her with disbelief. It's like everything i said went in one ear and out the other.

"And this just exactly proved my point ! You treat me like I'm a piece of ass and that's it," I shouted. 

"You know what FUCK YOU Kehlani," she shouted right back at me. "If you feel like that then you can happily leave, i don't need you around. You can go to hell for all i care." She laid back down without a care in the world.

I shook my head and batted the tears that threatened to fall away. Instead of responding, i started to grab clothes, and necessities, throwing them into my suitcase. I got my things together and and headed towards the door.

"Kehl-Where are you going," Solona said. She jumped up and followed behind me.

I ignored her, walking down the steps, grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out the door.

"KEHLANI ASHLEY PARRISH WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!? YOU CANT LEAVE ME," she screamed behind me.

"To hell," i simply said before hopping in my car. I pulled off, thinking about the stupid shit that's been happening lately.Is she cheating on me? Or did i do something wrong? Like wtf is up bro.  She can be by herself if this the way she wanna be.

I drove around until i ended up at this bar on the other side of town. Parking the car i got out and headed inside,taking at a seat at the bar.

"Two shots of henny please," i asked the bartender.

2hours later

"Rough night," a strange voice asked sitting next to me. "Can i get a Gin and Tonic and two more of whatever she's having," the voice asked again but this time addressing the the bartender.

The bartender nodded and got to work on her drink request. The stranger who I've yet to acknowledge now turned to face me, i felt the person burning holes into my soul.

"Can i he-Damn," i finally looked up at the stranger and may i say she's beautiful. But i would never do anything to hurt Solana... i can look tho.

The beautiful stranger giggled and held her hand out for me to shake.

"My name's Teyana and you might be," she asked. I hesitated for a moment before taking her hand into mine, damn her hands bout softer than a mf.

"K-Kehlani, Kehlani Parrish." I stuttered, i mentally cursed myself out for stuttering in front of her.

"Well Kehlani, what brings a beautiful lady like you out here by yourself." She questioned, taking a sip of her Gin and Tonic mix.

"Just some problems at home," i sighed. I downed the two shots of henny that Teyana had ordered for me.

"Relationship? Yeah me too," she sighed. I shook my head in disbelief, there's no way someone like her would be having relationship problems.

"What," she chuckled facing me.  I smiled and took in her features, damn i need to get the FUCK ASAP.

"Nothing it's just you're gorgeous as fuck. Who in they right mind would be fucking up with you," i said chuckling.

"Trust me i can be a little difficult to handle," she smiled sipping on her drink. "In multiple ways than one," she mumbled under her breath.

"Can't be that difficult. I mean I'm 5 foot 5 but I'm pretty sure i could handle it," i chuckled not even realizing what i said.

"Can you," she asked licking her lips. "I-I mean you think so? You don't even know me," she nervously chuckled.

I need to get home, this liquor is starting to hit and she looks edible as hell right now.

"Why are you looking at me like that," she whispered raspy voiced. I need to go but i can't make the move to get up.

"My bad," i said licking my lips. She looked at me then back at her drink before getting up, she sashayed off, looking over her shoulder at me.

I take that as a sign to follow, i throw the rest of my henny back and make my way towards the bathroom.

I'm in deep shit.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Thoughts?

Friends maybe?

Friends maybe?