Chapter 29

Solana Pov

I walked in and i totally wasn't prepared for this. There were balloons, flowers and her sister was holding up a sign that she hadn't flipped around yet.

"Babe I was waiting for the right time but when really is the right time ? Come here," Kehlani said motioning me towards her.

I followed instructions and walked in front of her. She grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Solana, I've loved you for a while now. You've had my children, you've lifted me up and you've loved me like no other. You're the best thing that have came into my life thus far. You make me laugh, you make me hoarse but overall you make me happy.. Baby," she said getting down on her knees. She turned towards lee nodding towards her and with that lee turned the poster around. My heart leapt for joy as to what was on it.

Kehlani pulled a box from out of her pocket,taking my left hand into hers.

"I know we're young but i love you and i see myself loving you for the rest of my life. So baby, will you do the honors of being my wife? Will you marry me," she asked. I jumped for joy, nodding my head quickly, tears pouring down my face.

"Yeah," she smiled.

"Yes," i smiled even harder. She slid the ring on my finger and scooped me up into her arms.

Everyone clapped and cheered. This is the best Gift i could've asked For.

"This calls for a celebration," Lani's dad cheerfully said. Everyone was laughing and just in a joyful mood until Quincy interrupted well "joined".

"What's all the commotion for," he smiled creepily. I wrapped myself closer to Kehlani being that i was terrified of him.

"Lani's getting married Quince," Lee said happily.

He smiled and looked over to us, walking toward us slowly.

"Well congratulations little sis," he said happily pulling us into a hug. It's like his whole demeanor changed in a second. I swear somethings off about that kid.

Never mind tha tho, I'm excited, I'm getting married to the love of my life, i have to adorable babies andi have a song in the works with Rihanna. How could it get any better?

"I love you babe," Kehlani whispered in my ear. I blushed and kissed her lips whispering an i love you too.

It still amazes me how she can still manage to give me butterflies like we just met. I love this girl to the moon and back and nothing can ever change that .

"Baby, can you come upstairs real quick? I need help with something," i whispered in her ear. Her ears perked up and she nodded, excusing us from the group.

Once we made it upstairs i pushed her down on the bed. Attacking her neck with kisses, i fumbled with her belt trying to let jr down there loose.

"Couldn't wait," Kehlani chuckled.  I poured and batted my eyelashes up at her.

"Are you making fun of me," i asked pouting. She chuckled, pecking my lips.

"No babe I'm not making fun of you. You're so eager it's adorable," she smiled flipping me over.

She unzipped her pants, dropping them to the floor, she looked me in the eyes as she slid a condom on.

"This what you wanted," she husked. I licked my lips and nodded, eager with anticipation of the mind blowing orgasm that was to come.

Kehlani Pov

I sped up my strokes, as i was coming closer to a release. Solana legs were wrapped tight around my waist as i moved in and out of her dripping sex. She screamed scratching my back as she came for the 3rd time.

"Fuck,"i grunted as i came into the condom. I pulled out, throwing the cum filled condom in the trash bin next you our bed.

I collapsed on top of my soon to be wife, breathing heavily.

"Damn girl," i breathed out. She got some good stuff that's why i gotta officially swoop her up off the market.

"Damn to you too daddy. My legs won't stop shaking," she chuckled pulling the blanket on top of us. I chuckled, snuggling deeper into her chest.

After about 20 more minutes there was a knock on the door followed by Lee loud ass mouth.

"Yo lovebirds, y'all are ass at hosting events! Dad said to stop fucking and come eat," she hollered through the door.

"Shut it," i yelled back. "We'll be down in a few." I looked down at lona to see her in a deep slumber.

"Babe, dinners ready." I said shaking her lightly. She rolled over some, peaking up at me.

"I can't feel my legs babe you'd have to bring it to me," she mumbled. I nodded and kissed her forehead, cleaning myself before heading downstairs.

"Fucking rabbits," Nicki mumbled as i walked into the kitchen. My dad chuckled handing me two plates of food.

"Where's lona," Lee questioned.

"She's resting. I'm gonna take this up to her," i said lifting the plates. Heading back upstairs i noticed something odd.

Quincy was just standing there watching Solana. This kid creeped me out, he's not the same kid i knew growing up.

" Hey Quince, wassup?" I questioned, I'm curious as to why he's just standing there staring at my fiancé.

"Doesn't she look familiar," he asked observing Solana from the doorway.

"Um no, not that i know of? Why'd you ask," i looked towards him.

"I feel like I've saw her before," he mumbled. He finally stopped watching her and turned to me smiling. "Well I'm finna go grab a bite to eat, you two lovebirds have fun."

And without he disappeared down the stairs. Weird much. I sat our plates down, locking my room door, turning around to see Solana already sitting up eating.

"Babe not to be rude but your brother creeps me out," she said with a mouth full of food. I nodded in agreement, that kid was weird.

"Me too. He kept saying you looked familiar. Have you ever met before ," i asked. She tensed up for a second but quickly recovered.

"No, not before me and Nicki found him." She said nervously but i shook it off and nodded.

"Round four after we eat," i asked cheerfully.

"why not," she chuckled.

Hope you enjoy.

Crappy chapter.

Thoughts?

What to update next?