Chapter 22

Kehlani Pov

Disgusting

Freak

I'll never be your friend

The freak likes me

You deserve to rot in hell

They may praise you but you're still a freak in my eyes

All those thoughts came back to my mind seeing her walk into the building. She looked at me causing me to tilt my hat down some. I finished helping the customer and got ready to take the next order. It was her. I took a deep breath, mentally shitting bricks.

"Hello, welcome to Zaxby's. May I take your order?" I kept my head down the whole time.

"Hi, Can I have the hot honey mustard wings and things? Sauce on the things as well, two chocolate chip cookies and a large drink," she replied sweetly.

I don't remember her voice being this sweet, I wonder what's changed.

"Yes will that be all," I asked typing everything in the register.

"Yes," she said. I typed& calculated everything getting her price. I made the mistake of looking up when handing her, her cup.

"Your total will be 11..... 50," I gulped and quickly handed her the cup. She smiled not seeming to recognize me and handed me the money.

"Kehlani right," she smiled sweetly. I saw something her eyes but I couldn't decipher what it was. Was it regret? Excitement? Love? Lust? Disgust? Maybe all? But the disgust with whom? Me or herself? All the questions of possibilities swam through my mind.

"Y-Yes," I answered shakily. She smiled and read her ticket number.

"Longtime no see," she smiled tugging on her bottom lip with her teeth." Do you remember me?"

I stood there confused by her actions, but nodded nonetheless.

"Yeahhh," I dragged out slowly. Past events rushing through my mind." India, the bitch who nearly single handedly destroyed my life."

Something flashed in her eyes, something like sorrow? I shook the thought off.

"Keh-Excuse me but you are holding up the line, your order should be out in a minute." I cut her off, I was growing agitated.

She nodded solemnly and got out of line. Her number was called and before she left she turned to face me.

"Hopefully I'll see you around," she gave a small smile and left.

I sighed looking at the clock, almost time to go home. I went to the back, taking off my apron and hat.

"Look like you need a break," my coworker and friend Amber said to me.

"Do I, and then wit Lana being pregnant I feel like I have to work 10 times harder." I sunk into my seat, I've been on my feet all day.

"I understand, well I'm off the clock so see you later Keh." She kissed my cheek and headed out to the front.

I sighed and got up ready to get this shift over with so I can go home to my baby.

SZA Pov

"KENDRICK," I yelled. I was currently laying in my bed, waiting for my baby daddy to get home while my idiot brother takes care of me. I'm only 5 months but Lani do not like me up on my feet.

"What do you want now Solana," Kendrick asked. He was probably aggravated since this was like the 20th time I've called him.

"Can you order some Chinese food& pizza," I asked him. I gave him my puppy dog eyes and pout.

He nodded, chucking a pillow at me and went to order the food. I started to doze off, falling into a peaceful slumber. I was awakened by kisses on my stomach.

"Oops looks like we woke mommy, " Keh whispered to my stomach. I smiled at her cuteness, I could tell already that our baby was going to be spoiled.

"Hey babe, what are y'all talking bout." I rubbed my stomach, feeling he/she kick.

"Hey princess, and nothing much I was just telling the little one how much I love them already." I smiled but then groaned at the hard kick that was thrown at my stomach.

"Hey little one, you gotta stop hurting mommy. Can you do that for daddy," she cooed rubbing my stomach. The kicking finally subsided, it amazed me how calm the baby got when Keh was around.

"Good job buddy," she kissed my stomach once more. She came up to me kissing my lips, her hand never leaving my stomach.

"I brought your food up here, Ken left not too long ago." She said rubbing my stomach, I could tell something was off about her.

"Okay but how was your day babe," I asked. She sighed and laid her head on my chest.

"Great," she said sarcastically. I knew something was definitely wrong by that.

"Come on babe tell me what's wrong," I said running my fingers through her hair. She sighed and snuggled into my chest.

"Remember the bully I told you about? Well she's back in town, I seen her at my job today." I sighed and kept running my fingers through her hair, I know how bad that girl hurt my baby.

"It's okay baby," I kissed her head. She sat up and took my earlobe into her mouth.

"I love you," she whispered against my spot. She was making me drip from nothing but her voice.

"I love you too. Daddy I need it," I whimpered into her touch. She slid her hands to my waistband, tracing of my pelvic bone.

"What do you need," she husked in my ear. She knew what she was doing and how my body was reacting. Such a tease.

"I need y-you," I moaned feeling her thin graze over my covered clit. She slid my panties to the side and Just before her fingers connected with the spot I desired them most, we were interrupted.

"KEHLANI," I heard Leilani yell. Perfect timing, I sighed.

Any thoughts On what's going to happen next with India?

Do they seem like they're going to be good parents?

How would you feel about a Pam and Martin fanfic later on in the future? Would you read it?

Hope you enjoyed ❤️❤️