Chapter 21

Kehlani Pov

"So you knocked my daughter up,"her dad said.

I gulped nervously, fiddling with my fingers."Yes s-sir," I stuttered.

"Well Kehlani, you've done quite a number. Haven't you? You come in take my daughters virginity and get her pregnant? But you also came in and made her the happiest I have seen her in a while. As long as my baby girl is happy I am too. Now I love you as my own Kehlani but listen here buddy, If you hurt my daughter it's going to be me and you. Understood," he said cracking a smile. I quickly nodded, afraid of my voice trembling. Her dad was quite intimidating." Good now let's eat, and tell me when did this happen."

Whew, i thought he was gonna kill me. I would never dream of hurting  her so he wouldn't have to worry about that.

"Babe, you ready to go?" Lana asked, squeezing my hand. I nodded, I got up and pulled her chair out for her." Thanks babe," she pecked my lips.

"See you later Mr. Rowe," he held a firm grip on my hand. My palms started to sweat from nervousness.

"Dad stop trying to scare my baby," Lana giggled. He held his hands up in surrender and grinned at me. He pulled me into a bear hug.

"I'm just playing kiddo, now y'all get out of my house. I got a woman coming over," he said shooing us. Lol That man is crazy, almost as crazy as my dad.

"Your dad is a trip," I opened the door for her. I helped her into the car and then went to my side.

"No your dad is," she laughed. She laid her head back on the headrest, rubbing her growing belly.

"You know that's another thing we have in common," I placed my hand on top of hers. I gently rubbed her stomach, can't believe I'm going to have a kid.

"What's that," she asked rubbing her belly with me.

"We both have our dads in our lives and bitchy moms," I laughed.

"You're right about that," she chuckled. " I can't believe we're starting a family."

My baby was so adorable, I couldn't help but to stare. It's like I fall in love with her all over again, every look, every touch, every word, every breath. Everything she does just make me melt inside, I never knew what love and true happiness felt like. I think she saved me.

SZA Pov

"You're glowing,"Lani pointed out. Why wouldn't I? I have a kid on the way and I'm with someone who loves me just as much as I love them if not more.

"I'm just happy baby," I pecked her lips. She smiled as the car came to a stop." I'm glad your happy," Lani pecked my lips.

We got out of the car and headed inside. The house was quiet, pops must've been at work. Lani peeked in Lee's room, seeing her, nicki and Mel sleep. I can't wait to be like that with Lani and our bundle of joy.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Lani yelled as we entered her room. I peeked from behind her to see who it was. It was that little thot bitch that was tryna flirt with my baby in the hallway.

"I came to see you," the girl said. She was pissing me off, all these bitches was.

"No bitch these hands Finna come see you," I rolled my eyes. I was trying to calm down because I can't stress the baby.

"Babe you can't be stressing, chill out." Lani said while rubbing my stomach." I Got this bae."

"Now yo ain't nobody invite you or nothing. I don't even wanna fwy, so why you here?" She asked, rubbing her thumb over my growing belly.

"To get some of big daddy's dick. I wanna know what's so special about it, I mean it got Lauren tripping and Malaysia backstabbing." She said innocently, with her finger in between her teeth.

"Mane get the fuck out. This dick belongs to one person and one person only. Lauren just delusional and Malaysia is as delusional as she is. You can join the duo and become a trio, now please leave before I have to escort you out."Kehlani said sternly, she pointed at the door but the bitch still ain't move.

"I'd love to be your escort," she winked at Lani. I was 2 seconds from socking that bitch in her face.

Lani rushed to her, taking her neck in between both of her strong hands. The girl wasn't fazed by it though, in fact she liked it.

"Oooo daddy I like it rough," she moaned out. She had that stupid smirk on her face.

"That's it," I gritted. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her downstairs.

"Oooo you wanna join too,huh?" The girl moaned. I ignored her comment and looked towards Lani.

"Babe open the door," I asked. She nodded, and opened the door wide open for me. I slung the girl outside by her hair.

"I will ha-," she was cut off by Lani slamming the door shut.

"Bye Yasmine," she mumbled before slamming the door. I sighed, and looked up at my daddy.

"That's my girl," she smiled trying to kiss me. I dodged her, and walked upstairs to her room.

"Babe what's wrong," she asked grabbing my waist from behind.

"I'm tired of these bitches Keh," i sighed. I turned around to face her, laying my head on her chest.

"I know baby but imma handle it," she kissed my forehead. I nodded and snuggled deeper into her chest if possible.

"Let's get you off your feet," she picked me up and laid me on the bed. She got up and turned some music on, locking the door.

"What you doing baby," i asked curiously. She smirked and turned the music up louder. Wet the bed by Chris brown started to play.

"I'm gonna dance for you," she smiled seductively.

Oh lord, help me.

More to come.

Will try to update all my stories by tonight.

1st chapter of My new norminah book will be up later on today, please read❤️

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed❤️❤️💖