III. ForthBeam (2)

For the two hours we stayed in the practice hall, the moon and stars were told about the schedule of practices before going to their respective faculty seniors to help them prepare for their photo shoot that will start in 20 minutes. I watched as the freshman representatives dispersed to find their seniors. My eyes followed Forth who was talking to a tall man wearing a blue shirt unbuttoned over a plain white top. He was lead to a dressing room to change into the school's uniform before sitting in front of a dressing table where someone was waiting to do his make-up.

For now, I was content in observing him from afar. How the black slacks hugged his long legs, and how the white long sleeved button up accentuated his slim figure. I have seen a lot of guys that are considered more handsome than him, but somehow I find him more attractive. He may not have milky white skin, perfect teeth and perfectly curved nose, but his own unique features radiate a warmness that draws me in.  His tanned skin, straight and tall round pointed nose gives me a sense of familiarity that only Thai features can bring. All the previous girls I've been with were picked based on what I was used to seeing: big boobs, wide waist, long hair to run your fingers through, and delicate. But Forth's distinct masculinity was something I didn't think I would like. I guess it just takes the right person to open your mind.

My train of thought was stopped when the senior applying his make up was laughing while leaning very close to him as she held a make up brush.

Too close for comfort.

When I moved to stand up, Kit spoke up with his eyes still glued to his phone. "Where are you going?"

"To meet someone."

"Hmmk," He hummed in reply.

I walked towards them. As I arrived, I leaned against the table and rested my head on the side of the mirror as I smiled sweetly at them.

"Hey, are you free this afternoon?" I asked.

Startled, the senior straightened up and turned to me. "If you're talking to me, then yes."

"Good morning, Phi. Actually, that was meant for Forth," I said trying to be apologetic. "I was wondering if Forth would like to have lunch with me after."

She pouted for a bit before giggling, "Oh. Hehehehe. Ok. Well, N'Forth is free." Then she glared at him, "you better say yes."

Forth was about to protest when she continued, "Unless you want to have lunch with your hazers."

"Oh, look. There they are now." She waved to a group of intimidating senior's wearing the engineering faculty's red jacket who replied with waves and wolfish grins directed to Forth.

"Hello, Jane. How are the preparations going?" The one who I assume is the head hazer calmly asks.

"Oh, everything's running smoothly." She gestured to Forth, "But wouldn't it be a great idea to have lunch with our moon and star to get to know them better."

Another one steps up and slings an arm around Forth with a devilish look. "What a great Nong, treating your seniors to dinner."

He gulps.

P'Jane gave a meaningful looked, alternating between Forth and I, "Well, that is if you don't have any plans."

"Umm, I already have plans with Beam." He looked at me pleadingly, silently asking me to say something.

I smiled, and waied at them. "Good morning. My name is Beam Baramee Vongphiphan. I'm a freshman from the faculty of medicine. If you don't mind, I would like to take Forth out for lunch."

The hazers look at each other then at P'Jane. When she gave a thumbs up, they nodded.

"Ok, well. Maybe next time. See you around, N'Forth." They all tapped his shoulder before giving me sharp looks as they left.

Perfect Smile (2moons)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara