Projectionist x Reader

(Y/N)'s POV:

You tried to run, but the ink was slowing you down. You reached out for the miracle station. The Projectionist wasn't far behind. His screeches were getting louder as he got closer by the second.

You swung the Miracle Station door open, and slammed it shut. The Projectionist growled, but walked away. You sighed with relief. "Next time I might not get so lucky.." You said to yourself, panting loudly. This whole thing was really giving you a workout, huh?  You took a few minutes to catch your breath, before stepping out again. You just needed one more ink heart, then you could get the hell outta here. Why was this even happening to you? What did you do to deserve this?

You slowly opened the door, and stepped out into the ink. You looked around for what seemed like hours, but was only minutes. It seemed like it was getting harder to predict where the Projectionist would be next. As you were making your way towards the elevator, you heard a screech come from behind you, along with a light shining at you. You gasped, and began running as fast as you could. He grabbed your arm and pulled you back. You squinted, his projector light shining in your eyes. You closed your eyes, waiting for death. But instead, you felt him pull you into a hug. You opened your eyes, confused as ever. "Uhm..N-Norman?" He nodded. Though he didn't really have a face, you could tell he was happy. Looks like you made a new friend.