12

Yall ever just-

Get attention from someone after so long.

And do cute couple shit. Like the FEELING of getting sensually touched. Just having your hair played with and cuddling. Sure sex is great and all BUT THIS. FUCCCCCCING BEST EVER.

And then they leave to go back to college and you're left alone again with your own dumb college work. 

Cause yeah me too I miss my girlfriend. 

-End of author being gay and frustrated. 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Jimin was laying in a bunder of blankets on his bed. Regretting his decisions.

Ever since he sent Yoongi away that night he couldn't feel more shitty about himself.

So he did what he always did when he felt shitty. Sit on his bed wrapped in hundreds of blankets, and cried. And then crying made him feel weak and even more shitty. 

So, here we are...

In an endless loop of feeling shitty. 

Jimin's stomach growled loudly, making Jimin look down at his abdomen. "What do you want?" He asked with a frown, only to receive another grumble in response. "Leftover microwave ramen it is. I'm truly living the life of a depressed college student now." Jimin crawled out from his cave in the mountain of blankets. 

A crumpling sound traveled to Jimin's ear. When he looked down to find the source it was a piece of paper. He scratched the back of his head as he picked it up. It was the music showcase. They had planned to sign up but missed the deadline due to his engagement. Besides, there were much better groups. Twice was so cute they could steal anyone's hearts. NCT and Got7 would get scouted by companies for sure. 

When Jimin made it to the kitchen he realized Jin was gone. His Hyung was clinging to him recently, being protective as usual. But now, Jimin was alone. The thought seeped into his mind.

Alone.

Like always.

What would Jin be doing? 

He was probably out with Namjoon. 

Taehyung and Jungkook were probably fucking like rabbits. 

Not that he could blame them. 

When he thought Seongwon was 'the one'. He practically threw off his clothes to grasp at the "magical experience" of making love with your soulmate. 

But alas.

Disappointed again.

Jimin had now accepted the fact that he was doomed. Doomed to be alone forever. Ill-fated to spend his days with no one by his side. Wrecked. Hopeless. Lost. Utterly ruined. Jimin had convinced himself he was cursed. 

He was also having second thoughts about canceling the wedding with Seongwon. If he couldn't find his soulmate maybe he should just take the second best thing? But Yoongi confessed... He felt horrible for rejecting him. He didn't even give him a chance to see if they were soulmates.

Jimin thought that he could have done more. So much more. I mean, what he'd do with Seongwon? Sleep with him, complain, cry to his friends. Now, what did he do for Yoongi? Not ask him about the timeline, not give him a chance, do reject him. 

YOU KNOW WHAT!?

Jimin was going to get up! Get out of the dorm! AND DO STUFF.

What stuff?

Pfffft, who knows?

Who cares!

So in his pajamas and dirty hair, Jimin opened the door to the dorm and made his way out into the world.  

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

So sorry it was short but I wanted to publish a chapter. I try to get my chapters to at least 1000 words but that didn't happen so... 

Also, I want to know which Yoonmin story to work on next. 

1.

Another soulmate AU where you have a birthmark where your soulmate will touch you first when they do it will glow gold and disappear. Jimin has spent his whole life covering up the handprint on his face. (It's already published it's called Glowing Gold)

2.

Jimin is depressed and summons a demon named Yoongi for emotional support. (It's already published it's called Summoned)

3.

Yoonji x Fem Jimin and have a lesbian book instead of a gay one. (Not published but it's on it's way)

Again sorry for the short chapter.

Chao loves~