Dream

Axel's POV

Hazel tosses and turns in bed beside me and I lean over her, seeing if she's awake. As if she can sense my presence, she rolls into my chest, nuzzling her face into me.

I smile down at her, caressing the side of her face with my palm. She inhales deeply, her eyes opening up as she becomes aware.

"Morning," I greet her, petting the back of her head. She yawns and groans, curling into me more, irritated by the cool morning air I am sure.

I rub her bare shoulders, warming her up. "We should get up," I say, kissing her forehead. She grunts in response and I smile. My poor Doll is not a morning person.

"Come on," I encourage, rolling to lean over her. I rub her stomach, enjoying how her soft flesh fills my palm. She shakes her head no. "Come on, Doll. Come get up with me and I'll let you bake something this morning," I say.

She sighs and rolls over. I smile, helping her sit up. A sly little smile comes across her face and she pushes me back down and crawls on top of me. "Hazel?" I ask.

She presses her lips to my mouth and I jump, a little caught off guard. I bring my hands up to her face though once I realize she's kissing me.

"Doll?" I question as she starts to kiss down my neck. She sucks on my neck, nibbling on my throat. "You okay?" I question, wrapping my arms around her behind and grabbing her thighs.

She nods, pulling away from my neck with a pop. She smiles at me, trailing her hands down my chest. "You don't have work today, right?" She asks me.

"Even if I did, I don't think I would make it after you've been teasing me like this," I say, leaning her back and pinning her to the bed. I put my knee on her chest, keeping her from sitting up.

"I'm not teasing," Hazel says with a smile.

"What are you doing then? Huh?" I ask her, getting on top of her and marking up her neck too. She hums, her hands going back up into my hair. Her legs wrap around my body and my hand wraps down to grab her bottom.

"I-I'm just..."

"What, Doll?" I ask her, groping her ass. She arches up into me, grinding her lower half into me. "You're paying a dangerous game like this," I warn her, knowing she's probably still sore.

"I'm wet," she whispers, a pout spreading across her face.

I bite my lip, trying not to laugh at her.

"Please help?" She begs me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down.

"Help?" I ask her, leaning back.

I trail my hand down her chest. "Help you? I don't know if I want to..."

"Please Master?" She begs me.

"Did you have a wet dream, Doll?" I tease her, letting my hands tease her thighs.

"...yes," she says, her hips lifting up in want.

"Mmmm. That's very naughty. Was it about me?" I ask her. She blushes and nods, "I guess I'll let it slide just this once then. Tell me what happened", I say.

She hesitates for a moment and in the moment of her hesitation I start to mark her neck again. "Tell me, Hazel," I demand, groping her breast.

She sucks in a harsh breath, "You... spanked me," she says.

"I spanked you?" I ask her, making sure I heard her right. She bites her lip, shifting under me. I rub my hands over her body, trying to gage if she would like it if I spanked her.