Beautiful Angel part 1 (SeongSang)

Pairing: Seonghwa and Yeosang

Genre: Fluffy Romance, a tiny bit of Angst

Warnings: none (at least for this part)

Scenario: In which Yeosang basically hates his body including his birthmark, and often puts himself down. Seonghwa just wants his boyfriend to know that his body and his birthmark are amazing, so the eldest hyung decides to show his boyfriend exactly why he's perfect...

:::

Seonghwa had no problems with showing off his and Yeosang's relationship at any opportunity, which was seemingly very uncharacteristic but it was how he always was. He wasn't exactly afraid of being soft and loving towards his members, but when he and Yeosang began dating, he paid extra special attention to his boyfriend. Seonghwa adored Yeosang, and vice versa. However, there was one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb, and that was Yeosang's constant self depreciation.

Simply put, Yeosang hated his body. He didn't think he was a good dancer nor did he think he was a good vocalist either. He also absolutely despised his birthmark. Though he would never say it out loud in public, the others would always hear him say to himself how he wished he could get it somehow surgically removed or something. He hated how his body looked because he didn't think he was as fit as the others.

Yeosang would often compare himself to Seonghwa, because both him and Yeosang were considered the main visuals in the group. Yeosang would often say how he wasn't as good looking as Seonghwa, that the birthmark made him ugly and unworthy of being called a visual, or that his face wasn't as well structured as Seonghwa's.

The eldest hyung hated when Yeosang talked himself down and compared himself to others, and especially hated it when Yeosang compared himself to him (him being Seonghwa). He wanted to show how beautiful Yeosang truly was; how much Seonghwa admired and loved his body and his facial features and the birthmark the younger hated so much, so one day he decided to do just that.

It was an off day, but Yeosang had gone to practice in the practice room because he felt like he wasn't getting the moves right. It was getting later and later into the night when Seonghwa decided to enter the practice room. Yeosang jumped in surprise, but quickly relaxed when he saw that it was just Seonghwa.

"Seonghwa hyung, wht are you doing here? It's getting late so I thought you and the others would be sleeping by now" Yeosang blinks.

Seonghwa doesn't say anything, instead he just walks up to Yeosang and wraps his arms around the younger. Yeosang blushes, giggling softly.

"Hwa, I'm all sweaty" Yeosang complains with a smile.

"I know" Seonghwa muttered, kissing his boyfriend's cheek, "but I don't care. I still think you're absolutely gorgeous; sweaty or not"

Yeosang sighs, shaking his head, "you're the gorgeous one here Hwa"

"Hm, I believe it's the other way around Angel" Seonghwa whispered, his lips pressing a soft kiss to Yeosang's neck, "my beautiful Angel"

Yeosang shuddered under the gentle touches, feeling his boyfriend move his arms from around his waist to squeeze his hips. Seonghwa pulled Yeosang closer so the youngers back was right up against Seonghwa's front.

"H-hyung" Yeosang stuttered out, biting his bottom lip when Seonghwa started to suck and bite at a particularly sensitive spot on his neck, "hyung, s-stop" Yeosang whimpered.

Seonghwa detached his lips from Yeosang's neck, turning the younger around to face him. Yeosang's cheeks were flushed and his eyes were just slightly glazed over. Yeosang shivered under the intense but loving gaze Seonghwa was looking at him with, his heart pounding against his chest.

"Hyung, what's gotten into you? You're not usually so...forward about this sort of stuff" Yeosang says softly.

"I just..." Seonghwa sighed, "I just wish you'd realise how amazing and beautiful you are"

"Hyung, stop it" Yeosang turned away from Seonghwa's gaze, "I'm not amazing or beautiful or talented and I'm not really that important to the group" Yeosang suddenly blurted out, sighing.

"But baby, you are important to the group. You're our savage little fact dropper Kang Yeosang, and also the love of my life" Seonghwa smiled, "it wouldn't be the same without you, or any of the other members"

"I'm sure you'd all be better off without me" Yeosang scoffs, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"That's not true Yeosangie" Seonghwa raised one of his hands, hooking his fingers underneath the youngers chin and gently forcing Yeosang to look at him, "you're so unique and you being your own charms to the group, and you're important to all of the members, especially to Wooyoungie and I. Woo is your best friend Angel, and I'm your boyfriend so of course you're super important to me"

Yeosang felt his body respond to the nickname 'Angel', chewing his bottom lip lightly. Yeosang's heart pounded just a little faster, and a blush started to creep up his neck. It only took Seonghwa a few seconds to realise that his nickname he had for Yeosang had that sort of effect on the younger, and he smirked wickedly.

"Oh? It seems my Angel got a little turned on hm?" Seonghwa chuckled.

"I-it's your fault Hwa, so t-take responsibility for it" Yeosang stutters, his blush deepening.

"Of course" Seonghwa mutters, "anything for my Angel" the older hums before attaching his lips to Yeosang's neck once again, creating a hickey in the opposite side of the first one.

Yeosang's hands grabbed into Seonghwa's biceps, his eyes fluttering closed as his previously half hard erection grew and a tent formed in his skinny jeans, making them highly uncomfortable. However, through his lust clouded mind, Seonghwa realised that they probably shouldn't be doing this in the practice room, so he detached his lips from the younger's neck, pulling away. He chuckled softly at the low whine that escaped Yeosang, the younger's eyes opening as he stared up into Seonghwa's eyes.

"Come on baby, let's go back to the dorms. Hongjoong will kill us if we do it here" Seonghwa breathed out, "will you be able to hold on for a little bit? The dorms aren't that far"

Yeosang hesitates, but nods, figuring he could wait a little bit longer. It had been a long time since they had done this though, and Yeosang was definitely looking forward to it...

This was originally just gonna be just a one shot, but I started to write too much and figured I could just do a second part which contains the smut ehe.