We Love You (WooSanHwa)

Pairing: Seonghwa x Wooyoung x San

Genre: Angst, Fluff

Warnings: none

Scenario: Wooyoung has a bad habit of shutting people out when his mentality plummets. Seonghwa and San become worried when they notice that their boyfriend is distancing and overworking himself, and they want to know what's wrong....

:::

Wooyoung hasn't always seen himself in the best light, and he still doesn't sometimes. One moment he'll be his 'sexy dancer' self, and the next he'll be wondering why the fuck he's there in the first place. It was in those moments where he would pretend everything was fine but he'd distance himself at the same time because he found he was really easy to read when something was wrong with his mental state.

It came out of nowhere this time around, and had the worst timing ever because what should have been a great time turned into a not so great time. Somehow, Stray Kids and ATEEZ got time off at the same time, and Wooyoung hasn't seen his friend Changbin in a long time so the two groups decided to hang out at the beach. Every now and again, he'd see San being clingy towards Seonghwa and their older boyfriend being all cutesie and kissing San's forehead.

Usually, this wouldn't bother Wooyoung, except for the fact that Wooyoung was already on edge because the WooSan pair had an argument a few days prior.

"You alright Youngie?" Changbin asked Wooyoung who looked completely out of it.

"Y-yeah, I'm good" Wooyoung forced a smile.

Changbin frowns, "yeah, no you're not. What's up?"

Wooyoung rolled his eyes; of course, he was standing way too close to Changbin so the other could read him like an open book.

"It's just that San and I had a bit of a disagreement a few days ago. It was over something stupid though, so it doesn't matter" Wooyoung shrugs, however it did matter.

The argument was about Seonghwa and who he loved more. At first it was just the two joking around and laughing about it, but it quickly turned into something else and San said some things that cut deep into Wooyoung's heart. Seeing Seonghwa and San be all cuddly with each other hurt like Hell, so he decided to avoid the two as much as possible.

'Maybe if I broke it off with them, they'd be much happier...' Wooyoung thought, getting a little choked up about the thought.

Wooyoung then reached out a hand and clung to Changbin's shirt, the older looking worriedly at the grey-blonde haired male.

"Youngie?" Changbin whispered.

"I'm fine" Wooyoung coughed, "I'm totally fine"

Changbin just nods, not believing his words one bit but knew not to say anything. Wooyoung was never one to fully open up about these kinds of things, and mostly cried when he knew no one was watching.

Over with Seonghwa and San, they had noticed Wooyoung's behaviour and knew something was wrong. San mostly blamed himself, but every time the older tried to apologise, the dancer would just shake his head, say he'd already forgiven him and drop the subject completely. San knew what he'd said a few days ago hurt the dancer deeply, but he didn't know what else to do.

"Hwa, I don't know why to do" San whined, pouting.

"Baby, I'll handle it okay? I'm glad you understand that what you said to him wasn't right but maybe he just needs some comfort from me alright?" Seonghwa suggests.