Comfort (WooSang)

Pairing: Wooyoung x Yeosang

Genre: Fluff and Romance

Warnings: none

Scenario: As a comfort thing, Wooyoung likes his stomach being rubbed, but only his boyfriend Yeosang is allowed to...

:::

Wooyoung can be very clingy at times, however only one person in the entire group is allowed to touch him a certain way and that's Yeosang. You see, Wooyoung likes his stomach being rubbed as a sort of comforting motion. Whenever he's feeling sad, stressed or just tired, he likes the feeling of Yeosang rubbing his stomach.

The older will run his hands over the soft tummy, sometimes squeezing gently whenever Wooyoung is tense or stressed from overworking himself with practice.

One evening, the members of ATEEZ stumble into the dorm, utterly exhausted from a full day of practice for the upcoming comeback. Yeosang and Wooyoung quickly slip into their room, collapsing onto the bed in sync.

"I'm so tired~" Wooyoung complains, "me legs are so sore, and my shoulders and back too! We've been practicing so much!"

"I know baby" Yeosang rolls over so he's on his side, his hand supporting his head, "but after the comeback schedule, we'll be able to chill out for a while"

Wooyoung pouts, his bottom lip jutting out. Yeosang chuckles, his free hand lifting Wooyoung's shirt up just enough to expose Wooyoung's stomach. Yeosang begins to rub the younger's stomach in soft circular motions, the dancer humming at the comforting touch. Wooyoung feels his eyes flitter closed, and suddenly a pair of soft lips are against his.

The kiss is slow but full of the passion and love the two held for each other. Wooyoung loves these types of kisses, because they're rare. Usually, the two will share a quick and rough kiss that showed the longing the two had for some time together; time that wasn't often and very precious.

Yeosang broke the kiss when air was needed, both of them out of breath. Not wanting to stop, Wooyoung pulled the older so Yeosang was on top of him. Yeosang quickly took his hand off of Wooyoung's tummy and used it to support himself as he hovered over the younger. Wooyoung pulled his boyfriend in for another kiss, which was once again slow and passionate.

The two liked to go slow in moments like these, to savour the feeling of each other. Wooyoung felt warm and fuzzy with Yeosang near him, as did Yeosang with Wooyoung.

A knock on the door interrupted their little moment however, chasing them to abruptly end the kiss.

"Hey Wooyoung, Yeosang, dinner is ready!" Seonghwa's voice floated through the door.

Yeosang sighed, looking down at Wooyoung. The dancer shook his head, wanting nothing more than to sleep into next week.

"Wooyoung and I are gonna sleep hyung! We're really tired!" Yeosang called back.

"Alright then! Goodnight!" Seonghwa sighs, walking back downstairs.

"Goodnight Seonghwa hyung!" Yeosang called out.

Wooyoung yawns, rubbing his eyes. He shuffles out from underneath Yeosang, slipping under the covers with Yeosang not too far behind. Yeosang lies behind Wooyoung, resting his arm over Wooyoung's mid-section. The younger stays awake for just a couple more minutes as Yeosang places kisses on the back of Wooyoung's neck.

The two fall asleep within just a few short moments after wards, snuggled up against each other for the rest of the night...