From: My Baby 💓

Hey San
I'd really like to talk to you
Meet up at the cafe we used to go to at midday?

San sighed when he realised that he never changed the contact name he had for Yeosang, but shrugged. He thought that after this meetup, he'd never see Yeosang again. Hell, he was pretty sure Yeosang had moved on.

If only he knew how wrong he was.

Yeosang couldn't stop thinking about San ever since the day he left. He moved in with their mutual friend Yunho and his boyfriend Mingi and had been living with them for the past four months. He got a job at the bar across the road from the cafe he was going to meet with San again; the same bar San used to drink at. For months he'd wish he'd see San turn up there, but he never did, so he assumed that either San found another bar or San had decided to stop drinking.

Then, he heard from Wooyoung that San had slowly been spending less and less time around him and Seonghwa who were his best friends since middle school and he began to get extremely worried. However, he put off talking to San because he thought the younger had possibly moved on or hated him now, but with a little nudge from Yunho, Yeosang plucked up the courage to contact San.

He expected San not to turn up, but he did. San was wearing a hoodie, jeans and boots, which was completely unconventional considering it was nearing Summer and it was getting warmer during the day.

"Hey San" Yeosang smiles kindly at San.

San can barely manage the mental strength to smile back, but he does anyway.

"So...why did you want to meet up with me?" San asked.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. You kinda went off the grid ba-San" Yeosang quickly corrected himself.

San didn't seem to notice the near slip up, the younger just nodding, "well, I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. How about you?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I got promoted at work. I'm a manager now, at the bar you used to drink at" Yeosang hums.

"Oh, well, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that I'm four months sober" San coughed.

Yeosang smiles widely, "that makes me very happy to hear that" the older giggles.

San feels butterflies erupt in his stomach when he hears Yeosang giggle; a sound he hasn't heard for several months. He sighs sadly when he suddenly remembers that it was his own fault that he hadn't heard Yeosang's cute giggle.

"So...interested in anyone?" San asks.

"Ah, no" Yeosang shakes his head, "I, uhm, I haven't found the right person I guess" the older shrugs.

"Yeah, same..." San trails off.

The two make eye contact, and they both feel that spark between them; the spark that had never left. Every time San would look at a picture of Yeosang, he still felt the same way about the older, and the same went for Yeosang. Yeosang gulped, trying to collect himself before he says something stupid. However, it seems that San didn't have the same thought process, because all of a sudden, San says the words he was hoping to hear.

"I still love you" San breathed out, "I haven't...I haven't moved on. I know, it's completely stupid, and I should have moved in but I can't stop thinking about you and-" "San, shut up" Yeosang sighs, "if I'm gonna be honest here, I...I still love you too"

San breathes a sigh of relief, finding comfort in the knowledge that he wasn't alone in this. He leans back in his chair, his eyes still locked onto Yeosang.

"I honestly through you'd hate me" San runs a hand through his hair, "considering the way I treated you. I was so stressed and angry and I took it out on you and that wasn't right. The guilt has been eating me alive and I" San sniffled as he finally glances away, his eyes shining with tears, "I was honestly thinking of ending it all"

"Sannie...if only I'd known you were struggling-" "no one knew Yeosang. I didn't tell anyone, I just...shut them all out because I didn't want to drag them down" San explains, "fuck...I've probably screwed up everything with Hwa and Youngie. I pushed them away when they were just trying to get me out of the house" San whimpers, burying his face in his hands.

"San, they don't hate you; they're really worried about you actually" Yeosang sighed, "part of the reason why I wanted to talk to you was to try and talk you into hanging out with Wooyoung and Seonghwa again, but mostly...mostly I...I wanted to know if w-we could try again? If we could start over?" Yeosang stutters.

San looks up, his eyes widening in shock.

"Y-you mean that?" San asks, "you really want to try again with me? After everything I put you through-" "San, I know what you're thinking and I will tell you right now you are nothing like my mother was. She wasn't willing to give up the alcohol, but you did and that proves that you're a better person" Yeosang gets up from his seat and sits on the chair next to San's, "as I said, I still love you. I didn't move in either so yes, I mean it when I say I want to try again"

San stares into Yeosang's eyes, searching for a lie but found none. Uncaring of anyone who saw, San pulls the older into a soft kiss, and he suddenly feels his worries and troubles melt away, even if just for a short period of time. They only pull away when air is needed, and they both smile.

"But, you obviously need to get help Sannie, for your depression. I don't want you suffering anymore. We'll work through these issues together okay?" Yeosang whispers.

San nods, "okay"

And that's the end of that one

I feel like this one was a little shitty but I tried. I haven't updated anything in a while so I decided why the hell not and wrote this XD