Chapter 1: Home

- DISCLAIMER -

This is a fictional story and all events depicted within it are purely out of my imagination. I do not own any of the people mentioned in the story. Any resemblance of events/locations used in this and real life is co-incidental.

I do not own any of the media used in this story nor do I take credit for them. All media used belong to their rightful owners.

Please do not take fanfics or even ships too seriously. We can get carried away sometimes but we have to remember that idols are people too and what may seem very real to us may not be true to life. This is just for fun and I mean no harm by this.

Ayo Hitman Bang introduces Home Sweet Home: chapter 1.😎

Let's do this shit!🌞
-
AUTHOR

The young woman pushes one last time, mustering the remaining ounce of strength left within her. The pain subsides when her eyes find the tiny human held in the obstetrician's hands. Next thing the room hears is the sound of the baby's cries, loud and heartbreaking, as he is wrapped up in a blanket. The mother reaches out, welcoming her baby into her embrace, her face drenched in sweat and tears. She gently rocks him back and forth, smiling through her tears.

"What's his name?" The mother hears the nurse ask, refusing to take her eyes off her baby.

The sway of her arms stops as she smiles sadly. She knows there is no use in naming him. She knows there will be someone in her place soon, holding him, rocking him, loving him. She knows it will not be her who will protect him against the world. It will not be her singing him to sleep or tending to his wounds when he falls off his bike for the first time.

"Jungkook." She says with a broken voice.

"That's a beautiful name." The mother hears a familiar voice say, as a woman walks in, holding the hand of her husband. She stops besides the mother and gently strokes the baby's cheek. The woman cannot help but notice the tears in the mother's eyes, the melancholic expression on her face as she extends her arms, inviting her to hold the baby.

"No, you hold onto him a bit longer." The woman says, her voice almost a whisper.

"I can't. Please just take him."

"Sweetheart, I just don't want you to regret anything. Are you sure you want a closed adoption?"

She is not sure. Nothing in her mind makes sense and all she knows is that she cannot keep her baby. Not without a father, not without the support of her parents who disowned her when it was revealed that she was pregnant at sixteen. Not on her own: that, she is sure of.

"Yes. Just take him."
-
The young boy sits on the chair, feet dangling in the air and eyes wandering around the room. His eyes glance at the labelled cabinets and the stacks of files scattered here and there, the small pot of cactus by the window and the aloe vera plant which resembles an octopus wanting to break free from the pot. Quite scary, he thinks.

His ears pick up the screams from outside, the pounding on a door, a boy asking for his football back and finally, an older voice scolding him for "Running up the stairs." Quite scary, he thinks.

"So, Jungkook!" The man who is sitting behind the desk finally speaks and turns away from his computer, gaining the boy's attention. "My name is Junsu. Welcome to Ivy Palace! I know you've been to a few different homes in the last couple of years, but you're here to stay, so let me see a smile on your face!"