"Don't hesitate to ask for help." I know what he's getting at so I wrap my pinky finger around his.

"I promise." He nods turning and running in the other direction. I quickly rush into the hospital and head down the hallway to get to the stairwell, making my way down the stairs quietly not wanting to scare anyone. I search for the hidden latch around the selves of equipment and supplies. After a mintute I find it right where Emeric told me it would be and flip it up. A small part of the wall opens to reveal a key pad. It takes me a few seconds to remember the passcode.

"8287." I punch in the numbers and step back as the wall disappears leaving enough room for a door. I open the door to find patients, doctors, and pack members huddled around the room. It breaks my heart further to see tears falling from some people eyes, and hear whimpers from the younger children. I step into the room and a few people rush forward pulling me into a hug. I do my best to comfort them and reassure them that it's going to be okay.

"I wanted to come update you all on the situation outside. Right now there are rouges and warriors from Dark Mountains Pack setting up camp outside of our pack lines on neutral territory. We are doing everything to resolve this so we can get you all home as soon as possible. No one has been hurt at the moment, and they aren't posing an immediate threat, yet." I can feel the anxiety in the room decreasing only slightly as I let them know about the situation.

"You said the warriors were from Dark Mountains Pack. Did they declare war against us?" A woman holding a young girl speaks up. It twists my heart because she reminds me so much of Laura and Tessa.

"No they have not formally declared war on us, but we are doing everything in our power to find a way to resolve this peacefully." It frustrates me that I'm starting to sound like Aidan, but I don't want to scare them. "If everyone is doing alright, is it okay if I go check on the rest of the pack?" I look around at them to make sure nobody apposes, and when no one does I move back towards the door. "We'll come get everyone out once we know for sure it's totally safe. Your safety is our top priority."

"Stay safe Luna." A small boy yells as I walk out of the door. I wave back at him with a smile, but once the door is closed and locked behind me I rest my head against the door letting out a shaky breath. Every time I see how much the pack looks up to me as their Luna it rattles me. It scares me because I don't know how they would react if something were to happen to me.

"I got what you need." Emeric's voice distracts me from my thoughts as I make my way back up to the ground floor and out of the hospital.

"Can you check up on the third bunker while I do the second one. We can meet up back at home." I start jogging towards the second bunker. The sooner I make the phone call the sooner we can end this.

* * *
I leave the second bunkers location very carefully in case anyone is watching. The last thing we need is an enemy knowing where our pack hides to stay safe. I wonder if anybody had updated Violet on the situation. I'm sure Alex has mindlinked her but I will just to be safe.

"Has anybody told you?" I stay vague with my question to see what Aidan and them are telling others. Violet has always been honest with me sometimes brutally honest, but until I know who is working for Blake I can't fully trust anybody but Aidan and Emeric. Well and of course Tessa.

"Alex mindlinked me on what's happening at the border, but didn't tell me what you guys are doing about it." Of course they leave it to me to explain why we aren't working together at the moment. I know that they did that intentionally so I would have to explain it to someone else, and hope that I would come to my senses.

"Aidan and the boys are calling the council while Emeric and I are updating everyone in the bunkers. How is Tessa doing?" I wish I could mind link Tessa but she's too young. She won't be able to until she's a teenager and goes through her first shift.