Fireflies and Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, nothing says better like also perving on them on your free time." He snarled.

"Oh, and you wouldn't try doing the same thing if you could actually get away with it like I can-yoi?" The phoenix raised a brow.

"...They think of you as their pet. If they knew that the bird they snuggled up with, and this grown ass man were one of the same, they'll change their tune for sure." Ace folded his arms, narrowing his gaze at him.

"Maybe, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it~. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy all the kisses and pets they give me-yoi." Marco shrugged.

"Look, Ace, if you have a problem with me pursuing (Y/n), do something about it-yoi. Grow a pair and ask her out like I did. If you can't do that, get out of the way and let the grown-up's have their chance-yoi."

Ace hissed angrily, "But you cheated, Marco. You were able to spy on them, and get a feel of what they are like behind closed doors. Meanwhile me and my bros have to do things the hard way; the right way!"

Marco scoffed, "HA! All I did was ask (Y/n) for dinner when I saw her at the clinic-yoi. I didn't pull any secret techniques or use her likes or dislikes to my advantage. All I did was tell her that I was interested and asked her to dinner. It was that simple-yoi."

"Bullshit, you had to have done something in your bird form to lower the guard of her personal bodyguard. There's no way she just was like; 'Sure, (Y/n)! I will allow some random guy to date you though I keep giving your other friends a hard as hell time for far less!'" He growled.

"The only thing that happened was her mentioning that bullshit story you made up for me "saving that bird". So, I suppose I should thank your for raising my chances-yoi~." Marco grinned, "Seriously, Ace. All I did was ask and she said yes. Don't believe me, then ask her yourself-yoi."

Ace's face started to burn in anger, "T-there's no way in hell it was that easy! Just admit you had to do something in your bird form to convince Noire to not go out and attack you!"

"I'm not admitting to something I didn't do-yoi. You just can't accept the fact that she finds me attractive and actually agreed to go to dinner with me." Marco replied, starting to get annoyed now as well.

"No, I can accept that. What I can't accept is it being that easy! Sure, I can totally see (Y/n) going along with it, she's just that nice of a person, but there's no way her friend didn't at least put up a fight!" He shook his head.

"Noire did not-yoi. She was suspicious, but she didn't do anything childish like you and your brothers did by following us around and trying to ruin everything."

"Pfft, we must be talking about two completely different Noires, because the Noire me and my bros know is an absolute pain in the ass." He gripped his hair in frustration.

"Probably because all three of you are a pain in the ass-yoi. Seriously, Ace, just grow up and accept it-yoi. Stop throwing a temper tantrum like a toddler." Marco hissed with a glare.

"Says the cradle robber!" He retorted back, glaring back at him.

H-he just couldn't accept that Marco just very easily flew into the girls life with no sweat!

T-the very thought infuriated him to hell...

"Says the man-child who's not even man enough to admit he likes a girl and ask her out-yoi." Marco snapped back.

"Y-you haven't met Noire in person yet, which is why it was so easy for you! I-if I tried doing the same shit you did, she'd whip out a can of that weird spray she always carries around, and try to attack me with it!" He pointed out sharply.