40.dirty talk

-finally i have reach 40 chapter, so enjoy
-don't be silent readers, please i need some support :)
-i know my english doesn't like boombastic, you know what i'm saying
-thank you so much who vote my book, lots love .

They both were cuddling each other. Jinyoung hand was on yugyeom waist, hug yugyeom tighly. Yugyeom head was on jinyoung chest. Feeling comfortable and warm. Jinyoung kissed yugyeom head. (I recognize, i repeat same words many time lol) 

"You're not sleepy yet? " jinyoung asked while looking at yugyeom

Yugyeom shaking his head means "no" . He feel comfortable on jinyoung chest. They still with cuddling position.

"You know what yug? " yugyeom looking at jinyoung waiting for what jinyoung would say next.

"I see you do something yesterday " jinyoung say calmly.

"Huh what? " yugyeom asked blur. Then his face started to blush. "Waitttt it can't be i closed the door yesterday but maybe he hear me? "

"Yah kim yugyeom! "

Yugyeom comeback to reality. "Eh what hyung? "

"Oh gosh what are you thinking "

"Urm nothing hyung" yugyeom feeling shy

Then jinyoung got suspend. "Oh, do you do something else yugy? " jinyoung looked at yugyeom teasingly. Yugyeom face blushing even more.

"No, no it's not like that " yugyeom shaked his head.

"You like to thrust in and out do you hm? "

"Wait, what do you mean? "

"You know what i mean " jinyoung smirk.

"Well now who is perv" yugyeom fake coughed.

"No i'm not, i just saying and you were thinking it "

Yugyeom scoffed. "Really hyung"

"When we last do sex? " jinyoung asked and thinking.

Yugyeom was shocked. He feel want to slap his hyung, but he control it and want to teasing his hyung. "You want me to spank you hon? " yugyeom say while smirking.

"You like my peach that much huh" jinyoung say seductively.

"I can do what you want, anything" yugyeom already bite his lips.

"You really enjoyed this dirty talk, you naughty boy" jinyoung bite yugyeom left cheek.

"Aww hyung really " yugyeom wipe his cheek, then he feel something on his stomach. He looked down and his face start to blush again harder. He just like an tomato right now. Jinyoung looked at his down too and realized what it is.

"Like what you see?" jinyoung say smirking again.

Yugyeom looked at jinyoung smiled. Jinyoung know that's smile. And then just one touch, yugyeom touch jinyoung dick and run away out from the room. Yugyeom laughing covered his mouth.

Jinyoung eyes open wide doesn't expect the younger do that. "This kid really. " jinyoung exit the room and search for the younger. "Honey where are you? "

"I'm at the kitchen! " yugyeom shouted. Jinyoung go straight to kitchen and found yugyeom searching for snacks. "Still hungry? "

"Hm" yugyeom just hummed as respons. Then he take out seaweed. He smiled sweetly and open the seaweed pack.

"Just seaweed? "

"Yea it's enough for me" he continued to eat. Jinyoung just stared at yugyeom.

"What? "

"You own me something baby"

"Not done yet? "

"Nope, look what have you done" jinyoung come closer to yugyeom. He closed the gap between them.

Make out session.....

-ready for special chap, but i doesn't start yet arghhh.
-press vote button, thank you.
-don't be silent readers huhu :)
-author=mia

 -don't be silent readers huhu :) -author=mia