XXXVIII

3rd Person's P.o.V:

"No wonder..She must've met them.."

"Yeah.."

"The way they explained to us what was happening seems so weird to me.."

"Shhh she's waking up.."

A pair of chocolate brown eyes flutter open as she sits up,"Huh..?Everyone?"She asks looking around..

Yamahira hugged her and smiles,"Are you feeling anything your highness?"She says dismissing her question..Lucy nods,"Yeah..What happened?The last thing I remember..Was talking to Gray.."She replies..

Yamahira and Aladdin looked at each other before to Lucy,"You sure you haven't talked to any...Gods?Just a weird example Lucy-neesan.."Aladdin said..

"No..Just..Gray.."Lucy murmurs before pinching the bridge of her nose..

"Where's everyone else?"

"Outside,I told them to wait there since they were so noisy.."Yamahira said standing up from the bed side where she was sitting..

Lucy sweatdrops,"Really?Well..I must've just fainted from exhaustion..Or the cold.."She added giggling..

"Y-Yeah..The cold.."Aladdin seconded giving Yamahira a wary look..The Sindria's strongest Magician nodded and helped Lucy up..

"How about you get changed your highness?Aren't you supposed to be touring us around?"Yamahira asked smiling confidently at her..She beams and nods quickly,"Oh oh!I'll get dressed quick!Please tell the others to wear winter clothes!"She said as she pushes the two out of her room..

As she closes it,Lucy slumps down on the ground heaving a deep sigh,"Those two..They know something..Something related to what I dreamt of..About the three.."She whispers with a determined look..

She immediately rushed to get into another pair of winter clothes..Lucy looked at herself in the mirror..

Once she was satisfied with her look,she went to the door and opened it,revealing an Aladdin jumping up and down

"Too excited huh?"Lucy asked giggling..The magi nodded,"Yup!Lucy-neesan is going to be with me of course!"He exclaimed.

"You still act like a child you know that right?"The blonde says as Aladdin pouts,"But that way Lucy-nesan will take care of me since I act more carelessly.."

"Silly Aladdin...I'll always take care of you..Let's go!"Lucy exclaimed as the two make way to the greeting area..

Once they got there,The two kingdoms were all set..Lucy looked at Sinbad and chuckled,"You don't need to bring all your dijiins.."She commented but he just laughed it off..
"Where are we going anyways?"Kouen asked annoyed that Lucy's attention was immediately put upon Sinbad..