ASK OR DARE #1

3rd Person's P.o.V:

Lucy was currently doing some paperwork in her office..With a proud huff she finishes it in a blink of an eye..She stacks it in neat order before putting it in her arms and walking outside to deliver them to Jafar..

She arrived at the throne room only to see no one..Lucy raises her eyebrow suspiciously before going out..She noticed that there was no one around..There weren't even any workers!

"Something is definitely wro--!"She couldn't finish her sentence when she suddenly appears inside a modern looking mansion..

There,she sees each and every person..The two kingdoms,Fairy Tail and even the author with her best friend!

"What the..What's going on here?"Lucy asks huffing..

Natsu shrugged,"No clue!Me and the rest just got teleported here all of a sudden.."He answers..

"I wasn't asking you Flamebreath.."She snaps turning away from him and looks at the author with a glare..

"You're the mastermind of this aren't you?"She asks suspiciously..

Sapphire gulps,"U-Uh..I..Um..I just wanted to make an Ask or Dare Blog..I'm sorry please don't consume my soul!"She cries..

"Wait Consume what now?"The two kingdoms and Fairy Tail asks together making Lucy put her hand on Sapphire's mouth..

"Ahh she means don't kill her..Right Sapphire?"Lucy says sneering..

The author nods sweating,"Y-Yeah..I uh..Meant that..Hehehe.."She says nervously chuckling..

"So..We're going to be answering or doing the asks and dares the readers have submitted either through messaging,comments or pms!"She explains..

"Technically we're prisoners.."Masrur murmured..

Author shook her head furiously,"No no no no no!You're just going to be here until they stop submitting!"She says..

"Yeah..Prisoners.."Sinbad seconded laughing..

"You know what?Mystery Host come in please!!"She yells..

"Ohayo-desu!"

[Mystery Host #1: Uraraka Ochako]

"Uraraka-chan!Please introduce yourself!"Author said..

Uraraka nods,"My name is Uraraka Ochako from My Hero Academia,one of the popular animes this year!"She exclaims..

"I Will be the one saying what the readers are thinking about!Example is Lucky1145!"Uraraka said..

[Lucky1145: Is there a story about how Lucy got her dijiins?]

"I want to answer it but I'll give it to Lucy since she knows her life more.."Sapphire pointed out..

"Huh?Oh..Well,I got Maian after I found Alistair..To be honest,he was te one who helped me get her.."Lucy said..

"How about the others?"

Lucy flinched before nervously laughing,"Hahaha...A Magi helped me get two of my others..While the remaining two was pure randomness..I just stumbled upon the dungeon and decided to conquer it.."

"Wait..Who's the magi who helped you??"Kouen asked..

She giggles and puts a finger on her lips,"Not telling..It's up to the readers to find out...Hihi.."

"How Cruel!"Everyone said..

"Next..Is..From SexyFlower24 and it's a dare.."Uraraka said before blushing at the piece of paper..