XXVI

3rd Person's P.O.V:

"Ladadee da,Ladadee da,lada doo~"Lucy sings as she goes around the green house,tending to the flowers there..It was just an ordinary day for Sindria..And by ordinary,I mean busy day..

Sinbad,Jafar and the rest of the eight generals are doing something important,the Ren siblings are off and the trio was tasked to get something in a nearby country..Lucy didn't mind the loneliness though,as the two emperors promised her an adventure towards somewhere once they were done..

Sighing in bliss,she touches a rose bud that hasn't bloomed yet..She smiles at it..Looking around the greenhouse,she gave a proud laugh..

"I never knew flowers would relax me.."She says,waifu flowers popping around her..

Lucy put down her watering can and went towards the mini tea table..She sits down and pours herself a cup of tea..

"Princess!There's an attack near the Silver Scorpio tower!"

A soldier had just barged in..Sweat running down his forehead..Lucy, who was holding her now empty tea cup..Suddenly releases a dark aura..She crushes it before standing up..

The soldier shivered as he stares at their sweet caring princess turn to a scary feared one..

Lucy arrives at the Silver Tower and sees two hooded persons..They were being surrounded by Sindria soldiers..One of them,the shorter one, suddenly looks at Lucy..

"Stand down!"She ordered..The soldiers confidently retreats their weapons before waiting for orders..

The two hooded people looked at her..Lucy crossed her arms,her dark aura still around her..

"You've picked the wrong day infiltrating the palace..You caught me in a bad mood..Better tell me what your here for or I'll rip your heads to shreds.."

Everyone sweatdrops at her..Even the two people..The shorter one put her hands up,"Lucy-san don't please!"She squeaks..Lucy was familiar to that voice and she was taken aback..

"Sorry for not telling you..We didn't want any trouble though.."The taller one said,pulling his and his partner's hood down..Revealing two familiar faces..

"ROMEO?!WENDY?!"She gasped..The head soldier rose a brow,"You know them your highness?"He asks..She clears her throat before dismissing the soldiers..

Lucy walks towards Wendy and Romeo..The two stare in awe as they face the one and only lucy,who was believed to be gone and dead..

*Smack!*

"Ittai!"Wendy and Romeo both cried..The blonde had just smacked their heads,her dark aura coming back..

"Who the hell told you where I was?!And how the hell did you come here?!"She barked..

Wendy pouts,"Lucy-san..Yukino-chan told us.."She answered..Lucy grows an irk mark,"Yukino...."She growled..

Meanwhile

"Why do I feel as if I am going to be in danger?"Yukino asks as she shivers.. Sting gave her a confused look,"Wad'ya mean?"

Back at Lucy

"Tell me why you guys are here.."Lucy states as she sips her newly brought tea cup..The three were in the greenhouse after the minor intrusion..

"Well..I was with Wendy when she saw you..I saw how The guy who knocked you out put a fake dead body while he brought you away.."Romeo explains without stuttering..Lucy rose a brow,"I'm guessing you two are here to bring me back to Fairy Tail correct?"