Eight

After the graduation ceremony.

Wow. High school just finished. I am not a high school student anymore.

I am finally free from hell.

Now, time for the big world. It's scary they say but I think I can handle it just fine.

The ceremony ended an hour ago. I was the valedictorian. Oh, didn't I tell you I'm like super smart? Well, I am.

My family was there support me and so are my friends. Mom and Dad wanted to go out and celebrate but I still want to linger for a moment in our school.

Say goodbye to teachers and classmates. Friends and acquaintances and even the school stuff.

I was passing by the locker area when Rosé called me.

"Hey Lisa!"

She was alone and free from her graduation gown, like me. She jug to my direction and give me a big hug.

"Hey Chaeng." I say hugging her.

"So?" Giving me a knowing look.

"What?" I pretend I didn't know what she's implying.

She bit back a small groan.

"Ugh, Lisa, you said last night that you're gonna do it on the last day of school. And today is the last day."

"Chipmunk, I know but for what? Just to embarrass myself? No, thanks." I replied.

"But you pinky promise."

So, you see, last night Chaeng and I had a little celebration for today's graduation. So, we drink and talk and somehow it was lead into my feelings about Jennie.

You heard it right. I, Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban, the class valedictorian is still stupidly and dumbly in love with Jennie. I don't know what is it about her that makes me drown into her and now I can't untangle myself from her charm.

And last night, Chaeng made me promised, pinky promised to confess my feelings for the cat eyed beauty on the last day of school. I don't how she made me say yes, maybe it's the alcohol.

But now, sober I don't think I have the guts to do it. And I don't even know where she is right now. Maybe with V, celebrating.

"But Lis, you won't be able to move on if you don't let it out and let it go."

"I'll get over her Chaeng, don't worry." I say shrugging.

"Lisa! You have been pinning on her for years! For years, Lis! You told me, remember? Since you were in first grade, you've always liked her. Now, you love her heck, you're in love with her."

"Chaeng, I don't really need a reminder about my feelings for her."

Still in the hallway of lockers, I lean in to the wall.

Sigh.

"But, don't you think she maybe deserves to know? Because frankly you have a funny way to express your feelings to someone you really like. Annoying her? Really? No wonder why that cat hates you so much." She said looking at me like I have grown two heads.

"Babe!" Jisoo shouted while running towards us.

She met Rosé halfway and hug her.

"Hey Lis." She nods at me.

I just give her a smile.

"Ready Sé?" She looks at Chaeng.

"Yeah, I just came to say goodbye to Lisa."

We hugged. Tight. As if were not gonna see each other anymore.

She pulled out.

"Lis, tell her? Please? Spare yourself and heart for so much heart break, ok?"

"Oh, yeah. You're finally gonna tell her yeah? Well, just so you know she was at the swing at the elementary school across." Jisoo looks at me and smile.

"I'll try. See you guys." I nodded and soon walk out.

Am I really gonna go to the swing and confess my feelings?

I don't know. I'm scared.

I know she doesn't feel the same.

So, why confess if rejection is only what I will get?

Jennie and V didn't really announced that they're dating. I mean, maybe it's pretty obvious that's why they didn't have the feelings to need to let people know.

Though, I have never really saw them act so couply with each other. Just sometimes and the gestures between them, they are so dating.

Rumors also occurred in the middle of the school year. Students said that V is gay and dating Jungkook, a baseball player. But neither the two confirm it.

Lost in my thought, I didn't know my feet and body unconsciously lead to my old elementary school. Specifically in the swing.

And there, sitting on one is Jennie Kim. Completely free from her graduation gown.

She was just swimming and maybe humming.

I stop in her side.

Well, I guess it's now or never.

I hold the chains and make the swing stop from swinging.

That made Jennie startled.

"Oh my ghod!" She shriek.

A CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE WHY NOT?
HEY EVERYONE! HOW ARE U? -authornim