Six

Tenth grade.

It's a few weeks before the dance ball. I want to ask Jennie to be my date but I haven't find the courage yet.

I mean, I don't have a hard time talking to  her and actually annoying her is my special talent. But somehow asking her to go to the dance with me is pretty scary.

What if she says no?

What if I stutter?

What if I trip?

What if someone already as-

And then I was on my butt on the ground.

"Shit. I'm sorry!" Someone shrieked.

I look up and all I see is red. Long and red hair.

"Aww.... my butt." I mumbled, standing up and rubbing my back side.

The stranger tried to help me and picked up my bag.

"I'm really so sorry. I didn't see you. I was in a hurry and I didn't know you were on my way and then I bumped on you really hard and you fell and I'm so-"

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay and I'm fine. So, stop rambling and saying sorry." I reassured her.

She looked at me with a frown and bow her head.

"Sorry."

"I told you it's all fine."

"Uhm, I'm Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé." She held a hand for a hand shake.

She smiled. She looks like a chipmunk.

"Sup, Chaeng, the names Lisa but people sometimes call me M and my kitten calls me Lili." I introduced myself with a playful grin and shake her hand.

"Why M? And your cat can talk? Wow." She asked confused and amused.

"Manoban. My last name. And no my cat can't talk, I wish Leo could though. And I'm talking about Ruby Jane she's my kitten and she's also a student here." I explained.

"Ah. Wait.... Ruby Jane you said? Isn't that Jennie Kim? You're dating her?!"

"Well, yeah she just doesn't know it yet." I shrugged.

She hit my shoulder and chuckled.

"Idiot. Well, it's nice meeting you Lisa but I really need to go. See you around and I'm sorry again for bumping into you." She said.

"No problem, see you Chaeng."

And with a nod, she left.

I got a feeling that someone is watching me. I look around and there I saw her.

Jennie Kim. Miss Ruby Jane. The schools cold hearted bitch. My kitten since first grade. My nini. And,

And she's glaring at me. Like she wanted to choke me (though I want her to, if you know what I mean) but choke me to death.

I smiled at her and wave.

She was still glaring at me.

I feel like someone approached me.

They're talking, whoever she or he is.

And like talking to me.