Seven

Eleventh grade.

Only a year left before high school ends.

Many things have changed.

Remember Rosé? After our encounter in the hallway, she becomes my bestfriend in the whole world.

We were also rumored to be dating but we denied it and Rosé announced that she's dating the school's Council's President, Jisoo Kim.

They're so cute, it's so sickening.

Jisoo is Jennie's bestfriend. It was awkward the first time we were properly introduced to each other. She's my long time crush's bestfriend and she knows I've been pinning on Jennie so bad and so long.

Actually, I think the whole school pretty damn knows my admiration to Jennie. Except, Jennie herself.

Speaking about her. I'm still in love with the feline eyed beauty. Still stupidly into her even though I know she will not be ever into me.

We still bicker with each other. I still annoy the hell out of her.

"Lis! Hey!"

I was pulled out into reality when Chaeng's voice called out to me.

"Sup, Chaeng." I said hugging her.

Classes are finally over and I was on an almost empty parking lot.

"So, Chu and I are having a sleepover tonight and I just wanna ask you if you maybe want to tag along?" She timidly asked. She's still get shy when talking about her and Jisoo. It's so cute and sickening.

"Nah, I don't wanna be a third wheel."

"C'mon, Lis! We're having a Harry Potter marathon, many chicken and maybe some beers. So, please will you gooo?" She insistently said.

Well, I'm a sucker for a Harry Potter movie marathon and beers.

I sigh and defeatedly nod my head.

"Yay! Thanks, Lis. You won't regret it." She happily said hugging me.

I regret going.

There on Chu's couch is Jennie Kim comfortably lying down with a book on her hand.

She turned her head to our direction.

"Hey Rosie." She waved.

"Hey Jen, where's Chu?"

"Oh, she's in the kitchen making some popcorn."

Chaeng looked at me and with her eyes saying 'I didn't know she's gonna be here'.

Squeezed my right arm and then proceed to the kitchen.

Now, I was left with Jennie.

She fakely cough. Getting my attention.

"Uhm, hey Lisa." She said softly.

Giving myself a reassuring nod. I'm ready.

"Hey Nini! Did you missed me? Aww, we were just with each other this morning." I teasingly said with a smirk.

And then she rolled her eyes.

Show time.

"In your face, you stupid Monkey." She blushed.

"Now, my kitten no need to deny it. Your Lili missed you too." I sat on the couch and took her feet to my lap.

Massaging her calves.

She glared at me.

Then start tickling her feet.

She laughed. Loud laugh and it is the wonderful sound that I have ever heard.