2019, may, wk 20, prt 1

louist91

liked by niallhoran, liampayne, niallhoeran and 25,395,346 others

louist91: one week ago, i found something out about modest! management that made me realise that the company was shit. absolute shit. not only did i feel shocked that i was not the only one treated poorly under their management, but i was also disgusted, appalled and absolutely horrified to learn that this company forced some of my friends, acquaintances, and work partners to do things for publicity that have permanently done damage to their careers.

but now, my contract is over.

and i'm done keeping secrets for them. but let's start simple.

1. niall and i are not dating. it's a joke between us and the rest of the 1d boys, but we are not romantically involved. niall and i love to see your creativity; your drawings, artworks and fan accounts are amazing, so please don't let this de-rail what we think is truly a great bromance.

2. one direction broke up by accident. you all know that harry suggested we go our separate ways, but what you don't know, is that at first, he was leaving to protect me. and when i insisted that if he was leaving i would go too, harry told me things that he knew would get me to stay. but when the rest of the boys learnt this, the band broke up. we left because we felt we didn't know who we were anymore. our characters changed during this argument. where both sides wanted the best for me, yet only harry knew that.

3. perrie was forced to break up with zayn. modest! was convinced that little mix was not going to last much longer in the music industry, and manipulated perrie into breaking up with zayn before he got the chance to break her heart. zayn cried for days, and modest! forced him onstage during our tour even when he was over-exerted, physically exhausted and extremely malnourished.

4. i am gay. there was a point in my life where i was afraid to tell everyone this. i held it inside because modest! management fed me lies. they told me how wrong it was, how ashamed i should feel, how disgusted i should be of myself. you all know how much i advocated the lgbtq+ community during the first few years of one direction. however, once modest! management found out about my sexuality, i would lose fractions of my pay each time i verbally or physically supported the community. at first it was eighths, then quarters, then halves, and then three quarters of what i used to receive. and for 12 months, i was being paid one quarter of what each other member was being paid. the boys were then also getting the money i was supposed to get instead. they all thought we'd (collectively) been given a pay raise. i never told them, my parents or my family about it. at the time, my parents were struggling financially. i was supporting my entire family of 9, paying 2 different house bills, grocery bills and 9 phone bills, and my income was steadily decreasing. modest! refused to return my money until i threatened to sue, (which i couldn't have done anyway because i was heading towards debt)

6. larry was real. emphasis on was. harry and i were in love. still are, but we are no longer together. modest! forced harry to break up with me, harry threatened to leave the band, but modest! ensured that if he left, my role in one direction would no longer exist. this led to the band, and our relationship's untimely end.

there is nothing i want more, than justice, for perrie and zayn, for little mix, for harry, liam, and niall, and for every artist under modest!'s name, past and present. as i was, you were all treated poorly, unfairly and most likely shown zero respect as an artist in this field.

beloved readers or fans, i don't ask for your pity, your sympathy or your opinion. i simply ask that you spread the word and ensure no artist gets trapped in the web of lies that is modest! management.

- loubear x

-niallhoran: absolutely gobsmacked. i owe you a lot of money lad
--louist91: keep it, i don't want it back
---liampayne: how did i not see these things happening in front of my eyes?
----louist91: because it wasn't something you needed to look for. you had enough going on. i didn't want to worry you :)
-----zayn: so, perrieedwards you didn't break up with me because you thought i cheated on you?
------perrieedwards: i didn't know what to do. modest! threatened to drop our band, and i had to do what i thought was right at the time. i'm so so so sorry z.
--------zayn: where are you?
---------perrieedwards: london.
----------zayn: i'm coming.