2019, may, wk 19, prt 2

*trigger warning*

Harry Styles: where are you?

tommo: out

Harry Styles: yeah, but where?

tommo: why do you care harry

Harry Styles: because i'm lonely

tommo: i'm not your booty call

Harry Styles: no! i know that

Harry Styles: i didn't mean it like that

Harry Styles: your house is just... so empty.

tommo: thanks.

tommo: decorated it myself.

Harry Styles: oh, i didn't mean that

tommo: you don't mean a lot of things that you say apparently

Harry Styles: you're right.

Harry Styles: i didn't mean it when i told you that i fell out of love with you

Harry Styles: i didn't mean it when i said that i didn't like the sound of your voice, or the way you look

Harry Styles: i didn't mean to ruin your confidence and make you think less of yourself, and that you didn't deserve something great.

Harry Styles: i didn't mean to out us to management the night before we broke up.

Harry Styles: and i didn't mean to break up the band.

tommo: what are you saying harry?

Harry Styles: i told modest.

tommo: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Harry Styles: i didn't mean to! i told them i was going to hang out with you and they hammered me with questions after that.

Harry Styles: they told me i had to break up with you.

Harry Styles: i told them i wouldn't and that if they tried to make me i would leave the band.

tommo: and?

Harry Styles: they told me that they would kick you out of the band if i didn't.

Harry Styles: i thought, if i left the band, you guys could continue one direction without me.

Harry Styles: and we could still be together.

Harry Styles: but then if i didn't break up with you, whether i'm in the band or not, they would cut you.

Harry Styles: and i know now, how naive i was to think they would actually do that, spilt up the band into 1, 1, 3 but it was too late before i'd realised that.

tommo: and that's when you told me you were leaving.

Harry Styles: but when you put up a fight and demanded to leave too, i had to make you stay. and the only way i could do that, is break both our hearts. and pit the boys against me.

tommo: harry why didn't you tell me?

Harry Styles: because you're just so fucking beautiful and fantastic that i figured you'd be able to find someone new in seconds.

Harry Styles: and that you wouldn't need me

tommo: but i did need you harry.