Chapter 24 is this bad?

long chapter! sorry not sorry XD

=========Mac's Pov===========

The girls and i got a taxi and went to the bar Liam and the guys were at. Im pretty sure we are going cause Crystal is worried something is wrong with Graser since he teted her. i mean dont get me wrong im worry too cause Liam DIDNT text me at all since they left the house before us.. So i guess we are all worried something is going to happen with the guys.. Lets jut hope they are just drunk and not doing anything that can risk anything.. i was snapped out of my thoughts a few mins later when Kalila shook me to get out of the taxi. We arrived at the club and the bar bouncer person checked all our IDs. He even checked our bags for drugs and made Kalila get rid of advil she had in her bag. thank god i put my anxity pill in my pocket... When we got in we didnt go looking for the guys right away. But we went to the bar got a drink . we were like undercover cops. Isabel started laughing randomly llooking at the dancefloor. we all looked to see Mike and Bayani danceing with these two girls but they were making such fools of themselves Isabel and Kalila didnt care. i mean we were dancing with guys before so it didnt matter they were only Dance!! Then Crystal grabed my arm and pulled me to the other side of the club. To find Graser and Liam. i wasnt much worried about Liam. "Hey Mac!" Alex laughs next to me. i hug him " hey!" "what are you doing here?" he asks. "girls night" i shout over the music. "then why are you in the sam place as Liam!" he shouts back. "uhm Crystal was worried about Graser." "okay im going to pretend like i know who those two people are!" he laughs. i point next to me. "Crystal this is Alex, my best friend other then Mike!" "Hey!!" "Hey!" "So i guess Graser would be with Liam?" i nod and Alex points to a table where i see a tall ish man wearing the same color as Liam was with a girl on his lap and kissing his neck. Then another guy with glasses flirting with another girl. i look at Crystal knowing she sees what im seeing. 

i go to walk over. getting mad and starting to freak out when i realize that WAS Liam and that WAS graser.Alex grabs my arm as he sees ho mad and upset im getting. "ALEX LET ME GO!" i yell " cmon!" he says pulling me outside. Crystal just stands their not knowing what to do. After a moment of stairing at them she follows us. "ALEX WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" i scream at Alex as soon as he gets me outside. "Mac calm down. you dont know whats happening.." "OH CAUSE LETTING A SLUT KISS HIS NECK IS SOMETHING HARD TO SEE ALEX.!!" i scream louder with people looking at us. "ITS NOT EVEN LIKE HE WAS JUST FLIRTING NO. HE WAS LETTING HER SIT ON HIS LAP AND LETTING HER SUCK HIS NECK!!!" the door of the club opened and i see Liam kissing the girl. my jaw drops and Alex turns around to see what im looking at. that was it. the last straw. i take a deep breathe. not to calm me down cause tht was LONG GONE. i showed the bouncer my stamp on my hand to let me back in and i charge to where Liam and that bitch was. Alex ran up to me and tried to hold me back. "move alex." "Mac stop.! please you're just alittle drunk its nothing!" i roll my eyes and walk up to him dragging Alex with me. i gues being ma so much givs me strength. but when i got alittle closer i see Mike and isabel together and Kalila and Bayani together. Graser gets up from the table and ran to Crystal hugging her. i froze when i saw Mike look at me. Mike looked at Liam and looked back at me giving me a pity look. i look at Alex. and i broke down. "water..." i whispered. my hands started to shake as Alex ran to the bar to get a glass of water. Mike ran up to me seeing im about to fall. he got me and took me outside again.

Alex came outside with a glass of water and Crystal Isabel Mike and Kalila were outside with me. i took the ater. still shakeing badly and took the pull out of my pocket and took it. i sat there for a good five mins just quiet as everyone looked at me. Then i saw Liam Bayani and Graser run out and look at me. As soon as he looke at me i broke and started crying i stood up and grabed Alex' s hand and ran away. I didnt want to see him. He cheated on me with some Slut.

==============Liam's pov========= (this is happening the same time as Mac's just in Liams' POv.=============

We were all sitting around with the girls talking, when all of a sudden Mike, Bayani and two girls got up to Dance. they were making a fool of  themselves thats for damn sure. Graser and i were talking to the other two girls just talking when the girl i was talking to got on my lap. "uh can you get off please." i ask looking at Graser for help who was just flirting with the other girl. "why?" she smirks. "caue i hae a girlfriend i love and i dont want you on my lap..." i reply getting sorta annoyed. "where is your so called girlfriend?" she asked smirking again looking at my neck. "with her friends." "not here?" "uhh no but uh." "then shut up." she said before attacking my neck.  she started kissing my neck and sucked on my collarbone. i tried my best to keep a little moan escape my lips. i didnt want her to know it felt good. but it didnt feel good since it was her and not Mac. "get mm off!" i said pushing her gentle to get her off of me. "oh shut up you like it i hear it in your voice." she contiunes to suck on my collarbone and i push her of again "stop!" i almost yell. Graser looks at me and then gets up and walks behind me. i cant turn my head cause this stupid chick is like holding my head still. i hear yelling behind me but since its so loud in here cause of the music i cant make out what the yelling is about. so i ignore it. out of no where i felt the girl's lips on mine. i dont kiss back i try to push her off and she doesnt move. her hands are on my head holding me there. She keeps kissing me but i keep trying to push her off of me. as soon as i get my lips free she pouts. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVE HER. NOT YOU. YOU NEED FUCKING HELP YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT GET OFF OF ME NOW!" i yell at her getting angry not giving a fuck that she seems to be actually hurt. she gets off of me and i walk to Bayani and graser. "Where is Mike?" i ask wipeing my mouth off with a napkin asking the bar guy to hand me a vodka. "uh Liam.. " bayani says scared. "what?" "The girls are here..." "Mac is here!? where!?" "shes outside... having an anxiety attack...." Graser answers. "WHAT WHY?!" i was about to run when Bayani stoped me "she saw the girl...." my eyes widen and i run out the club to see Mike and the girls around Mac and Alex. i look at her and she started crying and ran away pulling Alex with her.

i stand there in shock. "i didnt do anything." i whisper to myself. Crystal was the first person to talk since Mac ran off. "YOU FUCKING LET A BITCH SIT ON YOUR LAP, KISS YOUR NECK AND YOU MADE OUT WITH HER. HOW IS THAT NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!" she screamed at me. "i was trying to get her off of me.. i pushed her off. and the only reason she got of me was cause i cussed her out calling her a fucking slut! i didnt kiss back. i was trying to get the bitch off of me!!!! im not that damn drunk!!!!!!!!" i wanted to yell but knowing Graser he would have punched me for yelling at her. Mike looked at me. "i believe you Liam. now we just have to get Mac to believe you..." Crystal rolled her eyes at me and grabed Graser's hand not wanting to help me and graser has to do what she says. "Liam i may not like you right now for doing this if you tried to push her off or not.... i guess ill help you." Kalila said crossing her arms. Bayani hugged her waist and nodded. "I know you so i know you would never do this to Mac." Isabel said looking at Mike. Mike was looking at the way Mac and Alex ran off too. I was too. 

Man how am i going to get her to listen to me... Im not.. Thats how...