Chapter 26 Forgive Me?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Liam's pov =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Why?" Mac asked me after i gave her some water. "Mac.." i paused trying to find my words. "why did you save me.?" she asked i looked at her. eyes wided. "Mac i wasnt going to let you die!" i said my voice getting a little louder. she looked at me and granted. "you should have." "mac listen to me. i didnt do what you think i did. trust me! she was a fucking whore, flirting with me. she was drunk and trying to get me to cheat on you. i tried pushing her off. but i couldnt! please. forgive me! " i said kneeling down next to her. "i cant be without you." i whispered. i took her hand and she didnt pull away but she flitched. "i i dont know Liam.." "Mac please. i even cussed her out cause she ouldnt get off me. and when i heard you saw what she was doing and thought i was cheating, baby i was so scared. bayani had to hold me back from beating the shit out of that girl when you ran away with Alex. Please!" 

"Mac your awake!" Crystal said runing into the room with Graser. she gave me a evil glare as she saw me on my knees begging mac for forgiveness. Graser just gave me a pity look. i sighed knowing crystal is making graser not want to help me. "hey Cris, Hey graser. where have you guys been?" "oh we were doing some shoping. i got you something." She smiled handing Mac a bag. "you got me somethting?" Mac sighed looking like shes about to cry. " of coruse!" Graser walked over to me on the other side of the bed  "h, im sorry." "its okay. i would do the same thing. but i dont know what to do." i sighed. i looked down for only a moment but thn i heard crying and a fast past beeping noise. i looked up and saw Mac crying her eyes out and her heart rate going faster and faster. "mac!" i yelled. doctors came running in. Everyone woke up. Doctors told everyone but me to get out. Tybzi hated that idea as did Crystal but doctors orders. "whats happening doc?!" i asked holding Mac's hand tightly. "her heart is raceing, all the blood she lost just became a big factor, her heart is working to much. she needs to calm down." he said looking at me cheaking all the beeping things. "Mac look at me. Please, you need to calm down. " "i i cant!!!" she yelled at me " Mac i love you, i need you in my life! please dont leave me.  please! breathe!" i started to cry myself getting scared im gonna lose her for good. "mac. please!" she looked at me and hugged me tightly. as she hugged me her heart rate was slowlying down. i didnt let go i refused to let go. i kissed her forehead and her heart was slowing down again. she was okay. everything as okay. 

when the doctor left he let everyone back in the room and i was sitting next to mac on her bed holding her tight.  she didnt want me to let her go from the hug so i didnt. i stayed by her side. one by one everyone left other then Tybzi Isabel and i. Alex had to leave but didnt want to. Bayani and Kalila went to get some sleep at the house and Graser and crystal had to get back to start packing since they are leaving in two days. "i love you Mac. im sorry your in here because of me. im sorry im a terrible boyfriend. but thank you. thank you for staying in my life." i whispered in her ear as she was slowly falling asleep. " i love you too Liam." she said before falling asleep in my arms. 

====================================================

sorry its a short chapter. its just a filler chapter. next week or this weekend will be better!