Chapter 23 ruh roh

When we, the guys got to the bar it was pretty packed. People dancing and drinking having fun already. Some sweating so much they can make an ocean.. after a few minutes we found a little round table close to the bar. Close enough to get easy drinks. Graser got the first round of drinks shockingly you would think Bayani would have. Graser got us all one shot each and a beer. While we were just talking to each other and drinking having a good time there was a group of girls staring at us for the most part. We tried our best to ignore them. After all we have very hot girlfriends in a bar across the town. To be honest I kept thinking about Mac. It's not like we ever been apart this long really. We like live with each other. If I go home she comes with me and stays. If she goes home I stay with her.

Hours went by we all had to much to drink I think I'm the most sober one though. Mike, bayani, and graser were dancing like such fools by then. I was sitting at our table thinking about what Mac is doing right now. "H come on! Mac is probably dancing and having fun right now you should be too!!" Bayani shouted at me. "Yeah I guess your right." I shouted over the music. I got out of my chair and walked with bayani drink in hand to the dance floor. I just let loose. I finally started to dance with mah boys.

"Whoa hello pretty lady." I hear bayani say. I turn around and he's talking to the group of girls that kept looking at us. I looked at mike. "What is he doing?! Kalila gonna be fucking pissed!" I shouted over the music. Mike just shrugged not wanted to get involved. Then Graser pulled Mike over to where bayani is. I slowly followed. I smell trouble.

========Mac's POV======

The girls and I finally headed to the club. Yay?? I'm not much of a party girl nor a drinker. I don't like bars nor clubs. So much drama happens and great guys turns into jerks. And to be honest I rather cuddle with liam and watch movies then be away from each other watching movies. If I could never go to the bar I wouldnt. But I have to right now. Sadness.. Kalila went and got us all these fruity cocktails. I feel like I am about to get married and this is my party before the wedding. We all had the same drinks and talked the whole night.

We danced and didn't get really drunk other than maybe kalila. She was alittle tipsy. Crystal Isabel and I were just a tad tipsy. Not as bad as kalila doe. But even kalila she isn't black out drunk. "So mac I like liam he seems like a great guy. If I didn't have bayani I would steal liam." She laughed. I half smiled to join her little joke. Even though I would have kicked her in the head if she wasn't drunk. "Uhm guys.." crystal said looking at her phone. "Look." She held out her phone staring at our reactions. It was a text from Graser. 'We miass yoiu guiys.. come to the baar and hanang out with us bbg.' We can tell he had alittle to much to drink. "So?" Isabel said confused. crystal looked at us worried like "Graser wouldn't text me ever when he's with his friends. He never does. Either one of the guys has his phone or somethings wrong orrrr..." "let's go." Isabel said. I got my bag and took an anxiety pill out and put it in my pocket... just in case I need it quickly..

================================
Helllo guys. Here is an update. I wrote this in my marine class. Get at me brahhh I hate this class. It's something fun to learn. But I don't like the teacher much Urggg stuggle. :( I'm listening to We the kings. And I'm bored. :( welp hope you guys enjoyed I would have wrote more if I was home but I thought this was a good place to end it. Be ready for the next chapter or next few chapters muaha <3