Chapter 6

H- Hbomb

M- Marisa/mac

T- TYBZI

G- Graser

K- Kevin V

P- Parker

================================================================

After awhile that me and Mike been waiting Mike got a text from HBomb94

'Hey go on teamspeak both of you. about to livestream. :) '  i didnt have a teamspeak so me and Mike sat on the bed with the mic in between us so we can both talk to H on Mike's.

H- Why hello everybody and welcome to the livestream!! im not alone right now everyone say hi to TYBZI and Mac.!! Mac cant come on minecraft as of yet since me and TYBZI are gonna work on something together on the cube. She isnt on the cube yet." 

M- guys! if you know me and you watch my videos you should tell mr Grasercp10 to let me join the cube!! and if you dont watch my videos. go watch them cause ya know you can !

T- my roommate on the cube?! does that mean shes gonna be living at my cube house too?! Son of a motha-

M- fine!! i wont live with you no more ill live with Hbomb at his cube house sound good H?

H- sure! i shall warn you i really dont have a house.. i have my getaway. unless you wanna help me build it!!

M- Sure thing brah!

P- HEY GUYS

T/H/M- Parker!!!

K- hey guys. im here! lets fucking get this party started.

H-Kevin we are livestream stop with the cussing!

we all laugh with kevin. Kevin is so funny when it comes to messing up Hbomb livestreams and makes it alittle pg13 or rated r haha, after a while Hbomb and TYBZI got done with the cube so i went on minecraft and went on MCSG with parker kevin h and Tybzi.

G- HEY the robot is here!!

M- gross Hi ugly robot

G- ouch whos the chick? is it Hbomb's girlfriend?!!!?

K- i thought i was hbomb's girlfriend?

P- Whoa whoa whoa. me and H got a history okay kevin? back up.

T- that was Mac my roommate graser remember her?

H- why am i dating three of you guys? i wasnt aware of this.

T- lets be real here #Marker is the best ship. right parker?

P- oh man for sure!!

H- Mac you got the chat to tell graser about it.

M- yay! thanks chat. keep spaming him! like go on his videos and spam him and tell him this. go only on the cube ones tho!

G- no no dont spam me!! what does the chat want?

K- seems to me they want you to invite mac on the cube so she can help h build his getaway.

P- can i join the cube too? sounds like fun. i wanna be that parker guy that gets all the money.

G- sure parker!! 

P- yesss.

M- waitt i wanna join. let me join!! cmon robot i love you today!!

G- we gotta have a vote then ill get back to you? 

M- okay okay ! 

T- i vote no. i dont like that Mac girl shes a total beep

M- but that TYBZI guy man hes so beepin weird.

H- how about you all shut the beep up. im dying here!!

P- im coming buddy!!!

after two hours or so of livestreaming H finally ended it off

H- thanks everyone for watching see you guys next time. make sure you all check out all these goof's videos. make sure to spam the cube members videos to vote for Mac to join not me or TYBZI cause you all know our answers. now. Get out of here ya knuckleheads.

everyone: BYEEEEEEE

=======================================================================

sorry about the stupid chapter guys!